34| No Heartbeat

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

"He's losing a lot of blood, Doctor we have to hurry and open him up, before he becomes a mess all over the floor."

"Alright! Alright, enough, no more people!"

"I'm his HUSBAND! I have the right to know what is going to happen!"

"Mr.[L/N]! Calm down!"

Wake up

Wake up

My muscles...my muscles hurt..they feel like they are on fire...

There's no light..no voices of the people who loved me..nothing...

Is this why ghosts stay here? why did they never leave because they were scared?

"Uncle! Wait!"

"Auggie, calm down!"

"I-I-I don't have any family! He's my only family!"

Auggie? Auggie?

[M/N] sits up, and gasped, holding his chest but noticing the room he was in. The room was dark, nothing but the white clothes that he wore. [M/N] sits up and felt over his chest, but noticed the gun wound was gone with the blood. He stands up and rubbed his chin before looking ahead, nothing but darkness.

"Hello? Augustus?" [M/N] called out, cupping his hands his voice echoed a bit and he began walking ahead. There wasn't exactly a place to go and he went forwards to see what lies at the end of the darkroom.

"We're losing him! He's flat-lining!"

There was a large boom behind him, [M/N] looked to see the darkroom lighting up, white slowly coming up behind him and making the floor disappear. [M/N] didn't like the way it was coming, and began running towards the darkness, nearly slipping as he landed in murky waters that seemed to appear. It was up to his knees as he ran, it was getting harder and harder, but he knew he had to keep going.

"I can't let the light touch me! Fuck! Fuck!"

[M/N] kept moving forwards, nearly falling a few times in the murky water before feeling his face hit against something, a wall. He pressed his hands against the wall as his heartbeats harshly against the light was coming closer to him. [M/N] pounds on the dark wall, as his eyes widen as the light was coming closer as the water was falling down with the floor. [M/N] looked against it as the floor falls, and desperately was kicking to keep himself afloat as well.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

[M/N] looked to the light coming and soon moved into the water, diving as he noticed how deep it was as he swam down further and moved away from the light shining above them. His eyes narrowed as he saw the watery floor and moved, floating there as he saw the light stop. It didn't advance forwards and stays there as if it was confusing. Soon, he kept swimming forwards, as nothing really caught his sight below.