Prologue

John walks up to the gate of Wellston High and speaks his first words since he left the airport. "Well... it's smaller than I expected."

 "But either way, I'm here, so let's head in." But right as he is about to open the door, he stopped.

 "Wait, how am I going to introduce myself?!"

 After a while of pondering, he decided he would be an elite-tier with a level of 4.2, not low enough that he would be constantly attacked, but not high enough that he might fall into the same behaviors of his old school. 

He then stopped hesitating and walked in. Everyone stopped and wondered why a new kid was enrolling mid-year, but continued with their day.

 He sat down in an empty chair and a blue-haired girl looked over and greeted him with a friendly smile. "Hello! Are you new here?" 

John then replied "Yeah! My name's John, what's yours?" 

"My name is Elaine and I'm a healer. What's your ability?" 

"I can copy other's abilities, but only to a limited extent. I can't just look at someone and use their abilities, I have to see the ability active."

 "Cool! Sounds a bit overpowered, but hey- I can't judge!" 

Around the class there were students with all colors of hair, although one girl with purple hair and yellow streaks stood out to him. 

She looked nice, and she seemed like she was good at academics. Either way, it was time for class.

Aaaaand that's the prologue! Not sure if I'll even make more of this, but I felt like making this. Obligatory not my characters, they belong to uru-chan, yada yada. Cover pic by Uwuzul. Supr out!

And no, I didn't plagiarize this. I wrote this on a diff account.