102

You and Satoru walked into the higher up's conference room. Though it wasn't long since you two have last been, it felt like it's been an eternity! Even though it's 10 years in the past, the room somehow felt the exact same. Change wasn't something these conservative leaders were too fond of.

"Y/n L/n, Satoru Gojo." one of the higher ups interrupted your thoughts to jump into the discussion at hand. It seems they didn't plan to exchange any pleasantries, though you shouldn't have expected much. The higher ups weren't known to be very friendly. "Are you ready to make your case?"

Turning your head, you tilted into a small respectful bow. Satoru did not follow suit. To think he'd throw away his pride for one second? Your life was kind of on the line here. "Your honours. Do you give me permission to use a cursed tool on the premises?"

There was a bit of grumbling around, but a conclusion was eventually found. "Granted."

You could tell Satoru was getting impatient, so you hurried out to grab your phone and make a FaceTime call. What were Sensei's wishes again, to call him 30 minutes from when you last called? If that's when he's free, you should respect it.

... ring

... ring

... ring

"Good afternoon Y/n-chan." Sensei responded, picking up the call oddly quickly. Nevertheless, the setting was foreign for him. It was a lot more professional and organized than his usual teacher's desk - wait, was this Principal Yaga's desk? "I assume you're joined by the Higher ups?"

"Gojo-Sens-"

"That's Principal Gojo," he corrected, "but carry on."

Everyone in the room's faces paled. That excluding Senpai, who was thoroughly enjoying these turn of events. Principal Gojo - does that mean something happened to Principal Yaga?! This couldn't have been too long after you left, so there was no way Gojo-Sensei would be promoted that quickly considering how slow the Higher ups typically operated. So, that left you with one conclusion.

He's just messing with everyone, isn't he!

Instead of debunking 'Principal' Gojo, you let off a small grumble before continuing with the more important topic at hand. "We'll just need some reassurance on the theory you and Senpai came up with."

"Mhm," Sensei crossed his arms, kicking his feet back up on the desk. "I can safely say none of the events that transpired in your timeline have occurred here. No Y/n duplicate, no known time-altering cursed techniques nor any records of my disappearance. From where I'm at, it's safe to say she hasn't changed anything."

As 'Principal' Gojo kept talking, the theory was more feasible. Of course, they had a hard time trusting a Satoru Gojo - even one of the future. All of his claims had to be backed by physical records of some sort. Other than that, everything went a lot smoother than you anticipated.

"Thank you... Principal Gojo," one of the Higher Ups choked out. "There is just some final bits of information we will need to consider before finalizing a decision. Would you be able to provide Y/n's school and personal records so we can transfer them to our files? Before we proceed, any outstanding behavioural issues need to be noted."

"She doesn't have many," Principal Gojo closed his eyes, as his fingers danced through the filing cabinet towards your last initial. "Though her marks were lower-than-average she was hardworking and for the most part, stayed out of trouble. However, there was a recent event."

The higher ups raised their eyebrows. You followed suit. You didn't even know what he was going to say until the words left his lips.

"She has a conditionary pact to be wed to Satoru Gojo on her 16th birthday."