26 - Jonathan Kent

Let me just tell you something.

Damian was being weird.

The brunette probably hit his head somewhere while showering and got a brain tumor or something, because he obviously wasn't acting normal right now. "Hey." whispers Damian, nudging me with his elbow. "What?" I whisper back.

"You seem friendly."

I furrow my eyebrows. Stabbing at my omelet with my fork, I reply to him. "With who?" I ask. "Aragon. I saw you talking with her earlier." he says, staring at my face. "Bella? Yeah, we're friends now. You got a problem?" I ask.

"No. She is tolerable." he says, turning back. "Okay?" I say, turning back too. What is his problem? He's being seriously annoying right now. I needed time to process everything that had happened with Lila and he was being a distraction.

"Hey." he whispers again. "What?" I whisper harshly. "Nothing. I was just trying to make conversation." "Well, then stop trying." I say, annoyed. "Are you annoyed? Oh shit, you are annoyed." he whispers, victoriously.

"No, I'm not."

"Oh yes, you are."

And there you go people, that's how I spent my breakfast. Uselessly arguing with Damian on really stupid things. And somehow, we ended up playing footsie under the table.

"Why do you have to kick me?!" I whisper-yell at Damian. "I wanted to." "What if I wanted to kick you back?" I ask, irritated. "Then kick me back." he answers, smirking.

I scoff.

I kick him back under the table, hard. He hisses, his face contorting into a frown. "Are you okay, Damian?" asks Dick, looking worriedly at the young vigilante. "Yeah, I am fine." Damian says blankly.

The ravenette just stared at him, and then went back to talking animatedly with Adrien about manga. "I did not mean you could actually kick me." he whispers harshly. "You literally told me to kick you." I whispered back, smirking.

"I did not- Oh, forget it." he gives up quickly. "What? Giving up so quickly?" I ask. "No, I just do not want to waste my breath on you." he says back. "Oh really?" I say, grinning.

"Yes really, and-"

Damian's phone vibrates with a call. The brunette simply glares at me. "Are you gonna pick that up?" I ask, knowing I won this game. He just stands up, excusing himself and walking out.

A few minutes passed, and I was getting bored without having someone to irritate. I had finished by breakfast a long time ago, waiting for Bella to bring me dessert. Just as I was gonna talk to Alya, Damian returns, but this time with a hot guy following him.

A hot, familiar guy.

The guy and Damian came to a stop in front of the table. "Hello! My name is Jon, Damian's friend. Nice to meet you." he says. Damn, his eyes are blue.

Both Jon and my eyes widened in recognition. "Jon? It's you?" I ask, surprised. "Marinette, Alya. Hello." he says again. "Meet Kent, my friend." Damian muttered sarcastically.

Kent? Where have I heard that before?

I giggled at Damian's sarcastic introduction, especially because of the fact that we'd met each other before. "You have friends?" I ask Damian, who was already back to glaring at me.

"Of course I do Dupain-Cheng. I'm not a loner." he said. "Really? I could've sworn you were." I say. Jon starts laughing. "I have never met another person who can put Damian in his place." he said, making me laugh.