december 31st 2005, new years

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!<3

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Wow!! What a crowd!" Hinata exclaimed happily as she walked beside Takemichi.

"Yeah, really." Takemichi said, his eyes were similar to Hina's - mesmerized by the sight of bright and colourful lights and the everybody who attended the festival. "Wonder if Mitsuya-kun and the others are here, too?"

Just as he said that, a familiar voice called. "Piss hair! Hinata!"

Turning around, Takemichi and Hinata saw Y/n running towards them with a large smile. "Hey hey hey!"

"Y/n!" Hinata waved at the hyper girl before asking, "Did you came here alone?" She asked before her eyes travelled to a familiar green frog on top of Y/n's head.

"Takemichy! Y/n!" The voice of Mitsuya reached their ears as they looked to the side and saw him with his sisters and the Shiba's.

"Looks like you're all dressed for shichi-go-san." Mitsuya commented with a smile.

Takemichi's eyes wandered off to the two smal girls that stood beside each other hand in hand. "Mitsuya-kun, are those two the little sisters I've heard about?" He then crouched down to match with them. "How old are you?"

The two girls merely stared at him with an uninterested look. "I'm not a little kid, dumbface." Luna said.

"Dumbface." Mana followed.

"Huh?—"

The two then went towards Hinata and Y/n. "Yay! Pretty ladies!!" They cheered as they hugged Hina and Y/n's waists.

"How are you raising them?!" Takemichi irked, pointing at them.

"Yuzuha-chan, have you and Hakkai-kun healed up already?" Hinata asked as beside her was Y/n waving at Luna and Mana.

"Yeah! Hakkai's completely recovered!" Yuzuha nodded with a soft smile.

"Big sis, hold my hand!" Luna raised her left hand up, wanting Hinata to hold it.

"Sure sure." Hinata nodded and held Luna's small hand.

Y/n felt a tug on her outfit and looked down to see Mana staring up at her. "Big sis, I want a piggy back ride!"

"Okay Bartholomew!"

"It's Mana but whatever.."

Y/n crouched down a bit and let Mana jump on her back before quickly wrapping her arms around Mana's legs and catching up with Hinata.