when she kisses your neck for the first time (requested)

The feeling of Jisoo's arms wrapping around you as she hugged you from behind made you jump.

You hadn't expected to be pulled into her warm embrace just yet.

After all, you'd only gotten out of bed about ten minutes ago with the intention of trying to find something to make so you could share a nice breakfast and when you left the bed, she was still sound asleep.

"Good morning, baby." She whispered in your ear and her breath tickled your skin, making you squirm in her embrace.

"Good morning, beautiful. You scared me."

"Did I?" She chuckled as you craned your neck to look back at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just didn't know where you were."

"Down here, searching through all of your cabinets to try and think of what I could make us for breakfast. It's our first morning together in so long, I wanted to try and make it special."

Her heart fluttered and she couldn't help but pull you closer.

Her arms tightened around you just a tiny bit and you giggled at the feeling, adoring how close and how tight she was holding you.

However, you stopped giggling when she brushed her lips against your neck.

It was unexpected and new, the feeling making butterflies fill your entire chest.

Your breath hitched and your heart hammered and she kissed your skin again, only making the feelings become more intense.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You're just so sweet and I love you so much." She whispered and kissed your neck once more, so caught up in the love she has for you that she couldn't even think of anything else.

You exhaled shakily, finding yourself melting over the brush of her lips on your skin.

"Jisoo,"

The way her name fell from your lips, so breathlessly and so softly, made her heart skip.

She pulled away and gently turned you around, noticing the stars in your eyes instantly.

"Hm?" She hummed as she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

"You've never done that before."

"Done what?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Kissed my neck." You said and her eyes lit up as you bit your lip.

"I'm sorry. I got so caught up in my thoughts and how insanely in love I am for you and-"

"I liked it." You interrupted.

"Oh? You did?" She asked and you saw the smirk tugging at her sweet lips.

"Yeah. I loved it. It felt so..."

"Perfect?" She finished for you and you nodded, making her smirk yet again.

She chuckled to herself before pushing your hair away from your neck before she leaned in and began to kiss your soft skin.

You closed your eyes and leaned your head back. You couldn't even try and think of anything else. Your mind was full of only thoughts about her and the bliss you felt from each and every kiss on your neck.

"I love you." You whispered as you laced your fingers through her long hair.

She smiled against your skin and repeated the words back to you as her heart swelled in her chest, only to begin hammering against it once more as you hummed happily, enjoying each and every kiss.

"This is how I want to spend the next little while." You mumbled and she nodded as she pulled away, only to gaze into your eyes.

"Happily." She smiled and leaned in to continue kissing your soft skin again.