𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Aish, I have to get up." Yeongro murmured.

She got up and went the room washroom. She washed her face and woke up her unnies.

"Unnie, wake up, it's 1pm already." She shook them like crazy.

"I wanna sleep..." Seolhui said, still asleep.

Seolhui suddenly rolled down her bed and fell to the floor.

"Seolhui!" Yeongro screamed so loud that it woke up everyone.

"It hurts..." Seolhui whined.

"Seolhui, get up..." Yeongro helped Seolhui stand up.

"Ah... what time is it? Why are you screaming so early in the morning?" Hyeryeong asked with her eyes closed.

"Unnie, it's 1pm."

Hyeryeong jumped out of her bed in lightning speed and rushed to the washroom. It didn't take her more than 10 minutes to come out, all ready."

"Quick, where is my makeup?" She looked around everywhere.

"You put it with your study supplies to prevent-" Hyeryeong rushed to her books and found her makeup.

"Oh my gosh, why would I ever keep it there?" She looked up at Yeongro.

"to prevent the new girl from stealing them?" She answered.

"Oh, that makes sense." Hyeryeong agreed to her wise decision she didn't even remember she made.

"Your girls..." Jeongmin covered her face with ehr book.

"Unnie, wake up, it's 1pm already!" Yeongro told Jeongmin.

Yeongro grabbed her hand and pulled her out of bed.

Jeongmin rubbed her eyes and wore her specs.

She got up and went to the washroom to get her face washed up.

Yeongro took her clothes and towels and went downstairs to take a bath.

"Wow! The sleeping beauty has finally awoken!" Bunok called out Yeongro.

"Unnie!" She looked at Bunok surprised.

"Do you know how many times I tried to wake up the 4 of you? We finally know who the new girl is!" Bunok told Yeongro.

"Who?" She asked.

"Ri Taehee." Bunok took out Ri Taehee's admission paper and gave it to Yeongro. "She's a freshman and a history major."

"She looks similar to someone I know, I just don't know who." said Yeongro.

"Right? I thought I was the only one who thought she was similar..." Bunok's voice got quieter as she tried to figure out whom she shared a resemblance with.