51

Yu Qian was woken up by the sound of the waves in the morning.

She stumbled around in the duvet, intending to change positions to continue sleeping.

"hiss-"

The sudden pain in the scalp made Yu Qian wake up instantly.

She turned her head cautiously, and saw that her hair was being pinched by Jiang Zheng.

Well, now I'm really awake.

Yu Qian carefully pulled her hair out of Jiang Zheng's head.

In his sleep, Jiang Zheng's brows moved, but he still slept soundly.

After a few minutes, Yu Qian finally freed her hair. Although she was not sleepy, she didn't want to get up at all, so she fell asleep on her side and looked at Jiang Zheng's sleeping face.

The sleeping Jiang Zheng looks so good!

Not as high-spirited and arrogant as usual.

The mouth that usually makes people angry, is now gently closed, the lips are full, and it seems that people want to kiss.

Yu Qian quietly moved herself closer and stared at Jiang Zheng's face carefully.

Looking at her, his eyes moved down.

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng's Adam's apple, a little curious, is this thing hard or soft?

Yu Qian quietly stretched out her hand and pressed it lightly with her index finger.

Well, it's kind of hard, and it moves when you press it.

Yu Qian snickered, and was about to pinch it, when Jiang Zheng, who was disturbed by her movements, took a heavy breath, frowned slightly, and moved a little unsteadily.

Yu Qian was so frightened that she quickly retracted her hand, and when Jiang Zheng calmed down, she stretched out her hand to Jiang Zheng again. But her goal this time is not the Adam's apple, but the abdominal muscles.

Although the two almost met frankly yesterday, she had never touched Jiang Zheng's abdominal muscles.

Who said that only men are interested in women's bodies, and women are also interested in men's bodies, but generally they don't want to show it easily.

At this time, Yu Qian, who was full of energy, stretched out her claws to Chao Jiang Zheng, who was very eager to explore.

Jiang Zheng was wearing his own T-shirt now, Yu Qian gently pulled the quilt away, lifted Jiang Zheng's clothes, and put her hand on it gently.

Boys' stomachs don't feel the same as girls' stomachs, how can I say...

Yu Qian pinched her stomach for comparison, it was obvious that she had more flesh and was softer.

but…

Why does she feel fluffy to the touch?

Why is it fluffy?

What should I do, I really want to open it up and take a look...

Just when Yu Qian was going to take a look quietly, someone was finally woken up.