53

"Looking at your appearance, the past few days have been very good!" Jiang Zheng looked at Bai Qiming with some yin and yang.

Bai Qiming raised the corner of his mouth and said sarcastically, "It must be better than you."

When Jiang Zheng saw him, his first reaction was not bragging but sarcasm. Thinking about it, he must have been unhappy these few days, otherwise this person would have wanted to spread dog food everywhere.

Jiang Zheng glared at Bai Qiming, but he couldn't refute his words. After all, apart from the first day, he didn't even get a kiss from Yu Qian for the next two days.

However, doesn't Jiang Zheng know how to step on Bai Qiming's feet?

"Looks like you've already embraced the beauty? I don't know if Nian Nian promised to be with you? Oh, by the way, when will you cross the bright road?

At least like me and Xiaoyuer, we can be generous in front of our parents, don't play that sneaky way. "

Every time Jiang Zheng said a word, Bai Qiming's face became colder. In the end, his good mood at the beginning no longer existed, and he said coldly: "Let me remind you, I still have an identity, and I am Qian Qian's brother. As your future brother-in-law, I think you should not offend me. good."

"Cut—" Jiang Zheng rolled his eyes at Bai Qiming. Both of them tacitly agreed and did not continue fighting.

——

Yu Qian thought that Lin Niannian would at least think about it again before confessing to Bai Qiming.

Unexpectedly, the day after returning home, Lin Niannian asked her shyly, "Qian Qian, I want to tell Qi Ming, do you want me to prepare something."

Yu Qian was stunned.

Thinking about it in one night?

Could it be that this is one of the advantages of the heroine?

Compared to what she had been struggling with at the beginning—for so long, she suddenly felt a little sorry for Jiang Zheng.

but……

What do I need to prepare to express to Bai Qiming?

Lin Niannian stood in front of him, Bai Qiming would be happy to fight Jiang Zheng.

"Cough...it depends on your personal thoughts."

Yu Qian tried her best to open her eyes, trying to let Lin Niannian see the sincerity inside.

"Aren't there usually flowers in TV shows? Or should I send flowers too?"

"Qiming likes music, can I play the piano to confess? Or... invite him to dinner alone?"

The more Yu Qian listened, the more heartbroken she became. She didn't seem to have done anything for Jiang Zheng, and she had never given flowers or anything.

If Lin Niannian really confessed to Bai Qiming in such a grand manner, she didn't have to think about it to know that Jiang Zheng would definitely be jealous by then, then she would be doomed!