𝗭𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝖭𝗎𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋
𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HEADING, Inside the to your classroom where your classmates were waiting impatiently for you or Ms. Park to arrive, as the two student council members are following you from behind.

Sliding the door open and stepping inside, your classmates instantly came walking towards, surrounding you and bombarding you with different questions. However— you only ignored them and silently walk past them as you waltz in front of the blackboard

Standing in front of your classmates, you rested both of your hands on the table and wear your serious expression. Pressing your lips into a thin line and narrowing your eyes.

"Settle your butts down and listen to me" You exclaimed in all seriousness and with those words. Your classmates silent themselves and they all sat on their respective sits

Clearing your throat for a moment, you began talking again "Anyway— to answer your questions. Hyeon-Ju is fine now, I think. And it's still unconfirmed that Mr. Lee was the one who locked Hyeon-up" You start. As your classmates listen intently to each of your words

"That's why me, along with the few other student council members are assigned to investigate the science lab to find any solid evidence until the police get here" You assert, gesturing your hands towards Ji-hoon the Vice-President and Ye-Hun the Secretary.

Both of them properly stood, their hands pressed on their back. With their chin lift with strong confidence

"And I'm going to repeat Ms. Park said. Do not, Do not" Emphasizing the word repeatedly while glancing around "Tell this to anyone until we confirm the facts, We don't want any misunderstanding here"

"And we don't want to accidentally tarnish Mr. Lee's reputation and most importantly. We don't want any students to get distressed and cause chaos within the school grounds" Pausing for a moment, as you take a breath before continuing your speech.

"If I heard one of you guys shared this to anyone— you will immediately going to be severely punished, do you guys understand?" You finished up using your stern and serious voice.

Your classmates shivered in fear, Imagining what kind of punishment they have to endure if they accidentally or intentionally spilled the tea.

"Especially you Na-Yeon, keep your mouth zip at any cost" You blurted out, looking over the said girl with a deadpan expression.

Na-Yeon gasp hurtfully and pointed herself, feeling a tad bit offended by your words "Me?!" She screams, you nod your head "Yes, You." You replied cooly. As your classmates burst out laughing, you also hear the other two behind you stifled a laugh.