54

Is Bai Qiming angry when he sees Jiang Zheng's WeChat?

I was so angry that I even wanted to block him.

As for why it wasn't blocked...

He stood at the entrance of the stairs in the morning and listened to the conversation between Yu Qian and Lin Niannian.

As for Yu Qian's fooling Lin Niannian, for the sake of her being his stepsister, he will let her go this time. As for Jiang Zheng...

Keeping his WeChat account, it is uncertain who will show to whom in the future.

What he cares most about now is how Lin Niannian will confess to him. He is really looking forward to it.

——

Lin Niannian is an activist. Since she decided to make a romantic confession, she quickly prepared.

Yu Qian was dragged by her to an auditorium. When she entered, her eyes were filled with pink and white roses.

"When the time comes, I will blindfold Qiming, then bring him here, dance for him and then give him a watch to confess. Do you think this confession process is okay?"

Lin Niannian excitedly explained her plan, which she had arranged for three days.

Yu Qian, who has been blinded by a house full of roses:  …

When it was over, she seemed to have seen Jiang Zheng's jealousy beyond recognition.

"It's so beautiful, Brother Ming will definitely like it."

"Will you really like it?"

"Most definitely."

Yu Qian looked at Lin Niannian a little uncertain, and wanted to say that there was no need to be so unconfident.

As long as she speaks, Bai Qiming will agree without hesitation.

"I also wrote down what I wanted to say when I confessed. Can you help me, Sissi."

Lin Niannian took out a carefully folded piece of paper from the small bag and looked at Yu Qian expectantly.

Yu Qian took Lin Niannian's love letter dully, and her expression collapsed for a moment when she looked at the love letter written all over it.

After reading this sweet confession letter, Yu Qian's teeth are hurting.

"I don't think you need to set up this venue. Just hand this confession letter to Brother Ming, and he will be very happy."

Lin Niannian only took Yu Qian's words as encouragement, and put the letter away shyly.

"By the way, Nian Nian, do you want two people to confess alone? Or do you want people to be more lively?"

Lin Niannian blushed and said shyly: "Qiming doesn't like the fun, and I'm also afraid that my confession will fail, so I'd better confess quietly."

As soon as these words came out, Yu Qian heaved a sigh of relief, but fortunately she and Jiang Zheng were not needed as witnesses for this confession.