56

In a few days, it will be Valentine's Day, and the shadows of roses and other gifts can be seen everywhere on the street.

Originally, Jiang Zheng was a person who was not interested in any festivals, but since he was with Yu Qian, he paid special attention to these festivals and even looked forward to them.

He remembers... On Valentine's Day, girlfriends usually knit scarves for their boyfriends, right?

No matter what, he really wanted the scarf that Yu Qian knitted for him.

But can Yu Qian knit?

Jiang Zheng silently turned on his phone and searched for a scarf knitting tutorial.

Looking at the person in the video, the two needles flew as if they had practiced the sunflower collection, Jiang Zheng sighed, Yu Qian can't knit.

Or...he woven to send Yu Qian?

Jiang Zheng frowned and thought about this possibility.

After thinking for less than ten seconds, Jiang Zheng decided that he should knit it and give it to Yu Qian. Yu Qian was clumsy, but he was smart!

After watching it twice more, he will definitely be able to do it, and the people watching the video say that he can knit in half a day. He is a novice and slow down, and he can knit well in those three days!

Jiang Zheng had great confidence in himself, and went to the wool shop quietly that afternoon. Under the warm greeting of the proprietress, he resolutely chose red wool.

The red scarf, with Yu Qian's red face, must look good!

Jiang Zheng carried the wool back into the room like a thief, and began to learn clumsily from the video alone.

——

Yu Qian was also worried about the gifts for Valentine's Day. In order to avoid Jiang Zheng's comparison with Bai Qiming, she secretly found Lin Niannian.

"Niannian, what gift are you going to give Brother Ming on Valentine's Day?"

Lin Niannian had obviously thought about it for a long time. As soon as Yu Qian asked, she said without hesitation, "I'm going to buy a set of lovers' cups, and A Ming and I will have one."

Huh... the thing that couples are paired, she hasn't given this before, but she can have it!

Yu Qian's eyes lit up instantly, and she found the way to send things.

Of course, she couldn't buy the same as Lin Niannian. Besides the cups, she thought about what else could be in pairs.

Couple slippers? Couple shirts? Couples watch?

No, let's buy a couple thermos.

Jiang Zheng doesn't often use this thing, and it is estimated that he will forget it himself after a while, but she is used to using a thermos, so that's it!

After the decision was made, Yu Qian took Lin Niannian and planned to buy it together.

The two referred to each other, and in less than two hours, they picked something they liked. After buying it, they went shopping by the way.

It was close to the evening before the two wandered back. During this period, Lin Niannian answered Bai Qiming's phone three times, and Yu Qian's phone never rang.

Yu Qian took out her mobile phone many times to look at it, but there was really no news.

The phone is rarely quiet, but she is really not used to it.