58

The next day, Yu Qian saw that Jiang Zheng was still planning to wear the scarf, and finally got into it and took it for him directly.

Under Jiang Zheng's distressed eyes, he directly and strictly prohibited him from wearing it when it was not snowing, otherwise she would confiscate it.

Seeing that there was no chance to wear it this year, Jiang Zheng could only buy a box in disappointment and cherish it and put the scarf in it.

On the other side, Bai Qiming, who was stimulated by Jiang Zheng, looked at Lin Niannian in front of him and said calmly, "I don't know what's going on today, but I always feel cold on my neck and hands."

Lin Niannian was startled when he heard the words, and quickly reached out and touched Bai Qiming's hand, it was hot.

"Amin, don't you have a cold?"

Looking at Lin Niannian's worried eyes, he couldn't guess what he meant at all. Bai Qiming felt a little sullen in his heart, and then he reached out and took Lin Niannian into his arms, scolding himself, he is not a fool like Jiang Zheng, so hot What kind of scarf and gloves do you want.

But...he really wants to Niannian's own hand-made things...

——

Shortly after Valentine's Day, it's school day again.

In the new semester, Yu Qian still attends class step by step every day. She never arrives late or leaves early, nor does she skip school. She enjoys her study life slowly every day.

But Jiang Zheng is different.

He is going to enter his company for an internship next semester, so he is very busy this semester, and he has to apply for all the courses that can be exempted.

Jiang Zheng decided to go to his company for an internship, and Yu Qian was very surprised. According to Xiao Yanshu's settings, don't the generally ambitious second-generation wealthy choose to start their own businesses?

For Yu Qian's idea of ​​a fool, Jiang Zheng mocked him unceremoniously.

Why don't you have resources at home?

Do you have to spend ten or twenty years just to prove yourself?

He is the legal heir of the family. In the end, he has to go back to inherit Jiang's enterprise, enter there early, and grasp the core as soon as possible. That is what his eldest son of the Jiang family should do.

So Yu Qian's daily life became class, and then accompanied Jiang Zheng to class and accompanied Jiang Zheng to the library.

It is said that serious men are the most handsome, and Jiang Zheng, who is serious about studying, is super handsome!

Yu Qian silently stared at Jiang Zheng, who was reading seriously, for a while, thinking that such a handsome and high-quality man was her boyfriend, and she was a little happy.

——

Because Jiang Zheng was busy studying and applying for exempted exams, Yu Qian's semester has been uneventful, and she is very satisfied.