9: Honest Conversations 🍋

Mature warning - Details of  Intercourse and Foreplay. There will be a warning at both the beginning and ending of section.  

I flicked the lights back on and turned the TV off. I began to pick up the left-over snacks from the table, bringing them to the kitchen humming a little tune. I tossed the little bit of popcorn left into the bin and began bagging the rest of the cookies ever so often popping one into my mouth.

"Is he alright?" I asked once I noticed Moon had already come back into the room.

"Yeah, dummy let his battery get too low again." Moon reached past me stealing a cookie from the bag. he nibbled on it sitting at the table. "He'll be fine by morning."

"Well, that's a relief." I replied, giving him a small smile. 

Neither of us said anything as I finished bagging up the cookies. zipping it close and setting them on the counter. I turned facing Moon who seemed lost in his own thoughts as I crossed the room sitting across from him.

"Something on your mind?"

"It's nothing."

"Is that so? Seems like something to me" I said rising a brow at him as he rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding me my eyes. Resting my face in my hand refusing to fill the silence that enveloped us, smiling as I watched Moon squirm as I stared at him.

"Why are you staring at me?"

I shrugged, chuckling as he complained keeping my eyes glued on him.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want Moon, but just know I'm always here 'kay."

I reached over patting his hand gently. I began to stand from my chair to give him some space, but his hand grabbed onto my wrist, his eyes adverting away from mine as he pulled me back down into my seat. I sat there patiently waiting till he was ready.

"I just ... I don't know I heard you talking to Sun about keeping something to himself and I... I don't know, I just kept wondering what it was, but he wouldn't tell me. I just was trying to figure out how to ask about it that's all."

He huffed out, his ears red, he pushed his hair out of his face before crossing his arms leaning on the table. I could scream at how adorable he was. Reaching over I grabbed his hand in mine gently tracing them under my fingers memorizing every single line not really knowing what to say or how to put it into the right words.

"Sun saw I was upset when I first came over. "

"Oh. why were you upset?"

"I had a run in with Marcus today." I felt him stiffen under my touch his voice strained.

"What happened."

"Well..." I paused not knowing exactly how much detail I should tell him, that last thing I wanted was to upset him. "He came into the laundry room and gave me some half-baked apology when I called him out on it, he got upset. I didn't want to worry you, so I asked Sun just to keep it to himself."

My eyes looked up finally meeting him. He leaned forward lacing my fingers with his. I bit the inside of my cheek suddenly feeling nervous as his eyes searched mine.

"You're leaving something out aren't you Y/N?" he accused, his voice sharp. I blinked stunned at him calling me by my name, I quickly adverted my gaze. I guess observation skills are something he and Sun shared or maybe I was just too easy to read. But the sharpness in his tone stung a bit and the stillness of the room was smothering. Moon let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry little star, I didn't mean to snap at you like that. That wasn't fair to you. Please go on" Moon said softly, he reached over, taking my chin in his hand lifting it till our eyes met again the darkness melted away.