Your His Daughter!

Damian and Marinette we're walking along a beach holding hands. Marinette had her head leaning against Damian arm both sporting a small smile. It was the first time in a long time that they were able to do this. But even though they both seemed relaxed and at peace of mind one wasn't. They were having an internal battle over a secret that they had been forced to keep. And they were scared what would happen if they told them now. Marinette was the one having this struggle. And she wasn't sure what to do.

Her father had earned a spot in the group of the most hated people in Damian mind. And she was scared at what he would think if she told him who her father was. "So Drake being the idiotic self saw that your father is missing from your file." Damian began unknowingly the very topic Marinette was dreading.

"Oh really?" Marinette said casually but on the inside she was freaking out. What would they do once they found out who her father was? Would they still except her or would they shun her. Just then her phone rang causing her to sigh. Damian thought it was of annoyance but for her it was relief. Pulling herself away from Damian she picked up. "Hello?"

"We need to talk about your choices." Was how her father greeted her. Glancing at Damian she tried to calm the freaking out storm in her.

"Okay when do you want to talk?" Marinette asked keeping up the act. She knew he didn't want to talk he wanted to train.

"Right now so get your butt home now young lady." Was all he said before hanging up. She rolled her eyes as she pocketed her phone. Turning to Damian she had an apologetic look.

"Sorry, knight I need to go. Family emergency meeting." Marinette told him while her mind whirled trying to figure out what put her dad in a bad mood. Damian grumbling pulled her from her thoughts.

"Alright, call me to let me know everything's alright." Damian said as he pecked her on the lips. She nodded as she ran off. He walked to his car with a frown having noticed how Marinette seemed to be on edge lately. Once in his car he pulled out his phone. He hated doing it but when he pecked her on the lips he had placed a tracker on the crease of her purse where it was well hidden. Checking the time he saw that patrol would start soon so went home and changed into his uniform for Robin. There he got on his motorcycle and went where the tracker said Marinette was at. He frowned seeing that she was at an abandoned warehouse right between Manhattan and Gotham. Turning off his motorcycle he made his way to the roof so he could see what was going.

He saw nothing at first then he saw Marinette. She seemed to be either workout clothes.

He squinted when he saw someone moving in the shadows

He squinted when he saw someone moving in the shadows. Pulling a bataang out ready to jump in and protect Marinette if this person attacked her. Damian faltered when he saw Marinette look at the person calmly. But he felt his heart stop with what she said.

"Hello father, why did you want to train?" Marinette asked void of emotion. It sounded weird and off to Damian but he stayed put wanting to know more. The person stepped out of the shadows and Damian anger spiked upon seeing them.

"Because if your gonna see the bat brat then you need more training." Slade said with a cold and uncaring glint in his eye. Marinette nodded with an emotionless look. Damian ran off not wanting to hear or see anymore. He was gonna confront Marinette tomorrow. He needed answers.

The next day

Marinette was at Wayne Manor. Damian was in a stupor and no one knew why. So they called her in hopes that she would be able to help him to get out of it. She was worried for him. Since he seemed fine when they parted yesterday. When she entered the Manor Jason gave her a tight brotherly hug. Marinette smiled but she was holding in a grimace. She was sore from last night training with her father. Once he let go she made her way to Damian room. "Keep the door open!" Jason shouted making Marinette turn pink. Opening the door she found Damian sitting on the ground glaring at the wall in front of him.

"Knight? Is everything alright? Marinette asks as she sits next to him. He looks at her with a dead look.

"Why?" was all Damian said. Marinette looked confused as she lays her hand on his.

"Why what?" Marinette asks him softly. Little did she know was that the Wayne's were listening in.

"Why didn't you tell me who your father was? Why did I have to find out through him training you last night?" Damian demanded as he stared Marinette in the eyes. Marinette was in shock as she paled a little.

"I...I...I was scared. I was scared that you would react badly. And I was trying to find a way to tell you." Marinette said so softly it was almost a whisper. Damian glared at her.

"I told you everything. I asked for honesty from you as well. I told you who my mother was. Did you already know everything. Are you just with me so you can kill me and my family?" Damian demanded almost yelling. Marinette had tears that weren't falling as she glared at him.

"This is why I didn't tell you. I was scared about your action." Marinette said as she stood up. Damian stood up and glared at her.

"Or were you scared that I would figure you out? That I would lock your father up along with you. You have been watching me and my family train. You have learned many secrets and weaknesses. Have you been passing that information on to your father?" Damian yelled/growled as he glared at her.

"No, I would never do that to you or anyone in your family or people you care about. I love you Damian. I'm nothing like my father." Marinette said as a few tears fell.

"But your his daughter. How do I know your not lying just to stay close to me and my family?" Damian demanded as he towered over Marinette. "You know what I don't want hear your voice anymore. Get out. I never want to see you ever again." Damian said as he looks away. Marinette couldn't hold it anymore and cried as she ran out. She ran pass the Waynes, her car and everything else. She should of known better. She should have known that the daughter of Slade Wilson could ever be anything than that. She was a villian child and that's all she'll ever be. She'll never be her own person.

"Well well who do we have here?" Grodd said as he towered over Marinette. She screamed just as he grabbed her and took her to his truck. There he tied her up even though she tried to fight and get away. But it was in vain. She soon found herself strapped to a table in an unknown location. And she listened to Grodd as he and the brain talked about her.

"She will do perfectly for project Warrior X. I will help with the development of the controller." The brain said from the screen he was on. Marinette closed her eyes wishing that she was never the daughter to Slade. While Damian refused to even think about her. Marinette knew that she was truly alone. And this thought alone broke her.

Eight months later

"Gentlemen, my I please introduce our newest weapon Warrior X. She has been trained to relentlessly attack and track until her mission is complete. She will do anything even if it means she gets killed to complete her mission. And she is under our control completely." Grodd said as he stepped aside to show everyone what he did to Marinette.

" Grodd said as he stepped aside to show everyone what he did to Marinette