《17》

And say to the believing women that they must lower their gazes - 24:31.

Humming a song Junaid went to his father's room. He knocked the classy door.
His mother open and motioned him to enter.

Clearing his throat he entered and paid his salam to his father who sitting on the cozy bed and rest his head at the back.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There pure silence that made him, gulp him fear. His father ways had a dangerous aura around him. That feared many people. He glanced at his mother who was setting up the wardrobe being all cool and free.

" ye itni cool kese h itne danger aura me?!" He mumbled.

His said in his authoritative voice.

" kya chal h Junaid Sahab?" Eyeing his middle son like a prey.

Junaid shrugged and gave a cheeky smile and said, " fogg chal rha h dad!" While received a smack from his mother.

He frowned.

His father motioned him to sit.

He gulped and sat.

" mene apki life ke bare me pucha h!" His father said looking at him with emotionless face.

While Junaid's breath hitched.

" .... bss college ?!" He said more like questioned.

" aur?" His father asked in same tone.

" ummm....dad..

  Bismillah. .... dad pehle ap promise lare marenge bilkul nhi! Or Waqaur bhai se bhi nhi pitwayenge!.... or Saad bhai ko dur hi rakhna wo bhot marte h" Junaid mumbled whining.

His father gave a curtly nod.

" me... Zoya ko chahta hu... nikkah karna chahta hu... aese nhi phle me uske layak banna chahta hu aakhir Almas Shahid Khan ki bhanjii h!" He said winking at his father.

His words brought a smile at his father's face. He chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" Mera sher bss hi sunna tha! Mohabbat zidd se nhi pyar se hasil hoti h! ...kyu janam?" Almas said looking teasingly at his wife.

His wife was all red now! She knew his craziness for her since teenage time.

" kuch bhi bolte h bacho ke samne!" She managed to say. Narrowing her eyes. Acting naraz. Junaid smiled at his parents. Almas love story was not hiden to his kids. He told them when they were very young and taught them to fught for their love and live their lives in their own way. Like a boss.

" chalo fir tay hua aj ke baa dtum zoya ke aas pass nazar nhi aaoge bina kam ke! Smajhe.. ?" His father warned him to which he whined.

His father said, " tadap mohbbat badati h bewakuf!" Hearing this Junaid smiled and did a bhangra.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें