XXVIII

INSTAGRAM :-

E-NEWS :

*Diana Carrington has a new secret boyfriend ???*

The 24 year old had recently been posting a few pictures with captions that made us want to think that our Hollywood's Princess isn't so single anymore. Our doubts were confirmed when she posted this photo -

With the caption - ❤💫

In the 9 years that Diana has been in the industry for, she hasn't had many relationships that we know of. The only one public relationship she's had was with Daniel Sharman ( known for : TEEN WOLF, MEDICI, THE ORIGINALS ), which lasted for about 4 and a half years before the two of them called it quits for reasons quite unknown.

Ever since then, she's been linked up with quite a few men, that are - HARRY STYLES, TOM HOLLAND, AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON AND BEN BARNES. She was also linked with Andrew Garfield back in 2009, when the two of them were filming THE MARAUDERS, the two shared a very close friendship and it was good whilst it lasted but it seems that the two drifted apart post the premiere of the movie when Andrew went on to date his THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN costar, Emma Stone ( broken up as of today).

In the past 9 years, Diana has been close to everyone from the cast of "Marauders" except for Andrew, which makes us question the current state of their friendship, if it exists still.

They had become so favorite of the fans that they had coined a ship name for the couple known as - #Andrianna. Many of those fans still ship them hardcore and are waiting for the duo to come back.

Anyways, that's about her past, but when we talk about her present, all we can say is that we're so happy for her. Let's hope that this secret man/woman is good to her and vice versa.

Our blessings lie with the new couple.

_______________________________________

Benbarnes : Wait !!! Diana and I didn't just date. We got married and now have 12 children. Get your facts right E 🙄
Dianacarrington : I KNOW RIGHT 👀

Aarontj : Wow Diana...wHo Is ThIs SeCrEt MaN ?¿?¿?
Username : Don't pretend as if you don't know Aaron 👀...!!!

Username : Hey *Andrewgarfield*, what do you have to say about this ???
Andrewgarfield : I just got tagged here ??? Anyways, I am happy for you Diana. I'm sure your boyfriend is amazing ❤
Username : OH MY GOD !!! DID ANDREW JUST COMMENT ON A POST ABOUT DIANA ???

Dianacarrington : Wow...thanks E.

Username : Idk why, but I have a feeling that it's Andrew...i said what I said !!!
Username : I mean I agree with you though...

Tylerposey58 : *Dianacarrington* ??? This is disgustingly fantastic !!!
Dianacarrington : 🙂

Sebastianstan : WHOOOOO IS THE GUYYYY ???
Dianacarrington : NONEEE OF YOUR BUSINESSSSSS !!!