•War•

Your P.O.V

      I put a sleeping enchantment to Venti so he won't know about the war that's gonna happen next week. "Why did you do that to Venti?" Paimon  asked. "He does not need to know, one thing he'll remember when he wake up after the war is that he has fallen asleep. Don't worry I gave him a dream to what he desires" you simply said. Aether just 'oh' this part. "I hope you're ready for it Traveler" you said then walked out.

      Days passed, the war that Moira declared coming soon. Sakuya won't be happy if I hold a grudge to someone but they killed her. All the knights were busy training while the others are doing their duty. "When will Venti wake up?" I flinched when I heard a sudden voice. "It'll be after the war" I sighed. I don't want to do that to Venti but he arrived at the wrong time. I gestured Aether to follow me and I went to an armor shop. "Pick an armor" I say. "But I'm fine with this clothes" he said. "I know that you're fine with it, you're only gonna wear it without removing your clothes and it can protect you from any attacks" I explained, I always wore my outfit, battle or just taking a walk.

        Aether didn't get an armor even though I convinced him so I let him go back the castle. At the middle of the city is my statue , pretty much bigger than Venti and Ei's statue. The crystal that my statue is holding is where I restore my health if ever I'm near to my death. People still pray even though I'm inside the crystal, they won't see me there anyways.

        Time flies by fast and it was the start of the war. We heard some of my bombs exploded and they're already here. Monsters came here and there, every injury of my comrades I began to heal. Moira came out of the shadows and when she spotted me, she smirked. I glared at her, the traitor that left Galaxia just because my grandmother didn't gave her a vision. "Well well well, it seems little (Y/N) don't know how to greet someone properly" I scoffed at her statement. "Me properly greet YOU. You're the one that betrayed Galaxia just because you didn't get a vision" I paused and saw her reaction, she's pissed. "Just for you to get revenge on Galaxia, you decided to team up to the Unknown God and killed my sister" I said, venom lacing my voice.

        "Oh come on, your sister is useless anyways" she rolled her eyes and that made me growl. "Don't you ever call Sakuya useless!" I yelled at her. "Did I hit a nerve?" she snickered. "Don't worry you'll see your sister soon since your gonna die here" she launch herself forward. I deflected her sword with my scythe. "I see you're a scythe user, it is very rare to see a scythe user" she smirked, oh how I wish to ruin that smirk of hers. I swing my scythe and she stepped backwards. Suffocate. I held her breathe, this attack is much more to torture but it's great for her. "T-this *cough* won't kill me *cough*" she smiled evilly. Drown. I used Neptune's power of water, Moira was in a bubble of water. (Like Juvia's water lock). "You're just wasting your energy, don't move will ya" this time I'm the one smirking.

        She destroyed the water bubble and we started battling with our weapons. We didn't notice that we were the only ones that were battling, her minions are all defeated. She stopped attacking and turn around. "Where do you think your going?" I said. "What do you think?" Moira snarled at me. I smirked, I think she forgot that I can make a barrier for us. "You can't escape, your trap with me here" I said. "You want to play that game huh?" she started attacking me with her attacks. We kept fighting, we don't know if it's a day already or a week.

Aether's P.O.V

         I can't help her, she made a barrier and here we are healing our wounds while she fight the main enemy. "You think she'll be alright?" Paimon worriedly asked. "I don't know" I lowered my head when I felt a presence come to us. "Don't worry she can handle this and she has something up her sleeve" Mitsuki reassured us. Please come back to us safe and sound (Y/N) I thought.

3rd P.O.V

          I need to end this now you thought. The blade of your scythe glowed brightly that made the knights that were resting alerted. "What was that?" Paimon shrieked at the sudden light. Moira covered her eyes from the light and open her eyes a bit, she saw you smirking. "This is (Y/N)'s burst so be ready" Riku sternly said. It's time for your punishment. (Like when Lucy chanted the Urano Metria, the attacks are the same). Moira was scared, she wasn't informed about this attack of hers. "Good bye, Moira" that was your last words to her before she disappeared. The barrier that was around you started to disappear. It took too much energy for you to use that burst. You barely stay awake right now.

       Paimon began rushing to you with tears in her eyes. "(Y/N)!" she shouted your name while floating at high speed to you. You felt small arms hugging and you knew that it was Paimon. You chuckled and patted her head. "I'm alright" you assured her. You felt another hug and saw blonde hair. "I'm glad you're alright" he hugged you tightly. You felt more arms hugging you and you checked it was your brothers and the guardians. You looked at the triplets and they were crying so much. Your vision suddenly blurred and you tried to stay awake, you heard some muffled voices.

         Aether was panicking when you suddenly faint in his arms. "Don't worry it's just her exhaustion" Mitsuki said and he sighed out of relief. Riku carried you bridal style and brought you to there tent. He layed you down the sleeping bag that he brought and stayed by your side.

        Meanwhile Mitsuki being infront of many knights that joined them in battle. Many cheers erupted when he announce that they have won the war. They began to rest so they can go back to their respective lands. A month that you battled Moira nonstop and without a break too, it made your brothers worry about you. Even though one is strict while the other has so much energy, they are still protective of you. They'll do anything just for you.