Behind Closed Doors

3RD POV: "guess I wasn't really expecting that kind of performance, but I enjoyed it." Miguno said.

You were staring out the window, wandering aimlessly through your mind completely ignoring your dorm mates.

Collot walked up to you, setting his hand on your shoulder. "Maybe you should get to bed Y/N, you look possessed."

"Thanks for the input."

Legoshi was avoiding any kind of physical contact with you, and so were you. He was in his bed, sweating.

You didn't listen to collot, you stood there not moving. So he had no choice but to pick you up.

"Come on Y/N! You had a long day get some rest." Collot sat you on your bed. "There, next to your lover. Now sleep!" He shut your curtains shut, leaving you with your attacker.

Legoshi was against the wall, giving you as much room as possible on the bed. You went underneath the covers ignoring him completely. But the temptation was to much, he looks like a child that just got yelled at by his parents.

"Legoshi."

"Yes Y/N?"

"You wanna cuddle?"

Legoshi shook his head. "Why? So that I can hurt you again? I just can't..."

"Ok ok, I understand."

The Next Morning...

"You can't sleep in just because there is no school Y/N! Get your butt up!" Jack said.

You got out of your bunk quickly, not realizing how long you've been out for. "How long was I asleep for?!"

Jack smirked. "Not that long, it's only the afternoon."

"Jack, where's legoshi?"

"Oh, I don't know actually."

----

Legoshi POV: come on come on come on come on hurry up already!

*creek*

"What could you possibly want?! You'll get in trouble being here!"

Louis is a bit upset that I came to his dorm, but I have nowhere else to go. It's cold out there and being in my dorm with Y/N makes me feel sick, because of what I did.

"S-Sorry but... Can I come in?"

"Why? You wanna punch me also?"

Guess he got more information on what happened on stage, I wasn't planning on actually telling him what happened because it's too embarrassing...

"Of course not Louis, I just need-"

Louis grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me inside his dorm. "You'll get in trouble if you get caught here you do know that right?"

He let go of me and closed his door.

"I know Louis, but I can't seem to stay in my dorm room anymore..."

Louis grabbed a jacket that was on his wall that was next to his door. "I understand, but you are NOT staying here forever! I didn't forget what you did."

*buzz*

Shit, that must be Y/N texting me... I pulled out my phone, then Louis snatched it away from me.

"Hey!"

"Shut it dog."

Dog? But I'm not a dog? Wait am I? He's typing pretty fast... What does he think he's doing?! Louis was looking through my phone, I have private stuff on there that he CANNOT SEE!

"It's just Y/N, he wants to know where your at."

Or course he does.

"Tell him I'm at my grandpa's house." I told him as he scrolled through my phone.

Louis looked up at me in confusion. "Seriously? I'm telling him where your really at."

"Don't!"

I tried snatching my phone back, but he pulled it away from me in time.

Louis walked over to his bunk. "Why not? Stop being such a pussy! Aren't you the man in the relationship? Or is it him?"

The man? Wait doesn't that only apply to straight relationships? I don't know...

"I don't know Louis! Him I guess?! Just give me my phone back!"

"I already told him to come here when he can, it's for your own good."

Louis loves to ruin everything huh? I can do this by myself dammit! It's my relationship not his!

I huffed. "This isn't your problem Louis, it's mine."

"Oh really? Seems like your in my room last time I checked."

He still is going through my phone doing god knows what, he's gonna see something explicit if he keeps this act up. I heard him chuckle, seems like he found something. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Wow legoshi your... What's the word? Oh yeah, horny." He walked over to me and handed me my phone back.

"Not funny Louis."

*knock knock*

Louis walked over to his door slowly, can't tell if he's hiding his pain or he is actually getting better.  "Hello Y/N, come in before you get in trouble."

He walked in, looking a bit exhausted. "Hey legoshi, so what are you guys doing here?"

"Tell him legoshi." Louis said.

What am I supposed to say? That I'm nervous? He already knows this.

"Um... Just bored, and discussing things with Louis."

Y/N gave me a hug. "You should of woke me up!"

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't wanna ruin your slumber."

He backed away from me smiling, I wonder what he's thinking... Probably thinking about me hitting him.

"It's fine legoshi, and you Louis... How's the crushed up water bottle?"

Louis turned his head. "What?"

"Oh! My bad! Your foot I meant, how is it?"

Louis uncovered his foot surprisingly, ew...

"Not as bad as I last saw it, I'm sure you can pull through it Louis."

Maybe he's right in a sense, Louis is really petty.

----

Louis POV: he isn't showing... Sympathy? Why is he trying to encourage me? Wait maybe I'm just over thinking it... Ugh but legoshi, he always tries to hide his real emotions. And it's getting on my nerves, I don't regret suspending him at all. Just gives me more time to be with Y/N.

It's a well thought out plan, legoshi won't suspect a thing. And even if he does I'll just remind him of what he did, since he is a sensitive wolf. Even If Y/N doesn't feel the same way, I'll still be a winner. And that's all that matters.

----

Word Count: 1011