:: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 ::

Author: Oh gosh how tf did this book grow famous so fast- btw ty for 1.8k reads :0 

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

The garage door opened to reveal a wide area decorated with dark blue tables and chairs, with lightning bolts and stars. In the middle of the area was a golden statue of what seemed to be the Daycare attendant. It had a jester-like theme, it's head a sun with a face and a big, wide smile. It was wearing puffy pants, along with the curved end shoes. It looked cool, as you thought. 

You looked around and saw Gregory, venturing the area. It seemed new to them, since you haven't been in here before. The both of you were peacefully wandered around until a voice boomed in Gregory's fazwatch.

"Gregory, I am unable to reach you. Check the Daycare security desk for a security badge, and let me in."

Gregory sighed sarcastically, which made you chuckle. "New chore?" You teased him, smirking. "Don't worry, I'll help ya. Of course I won't just roam around here. Though this place seems interesting..." You lifted your chin to look up as Gregory scoffed. You continued to patrol the area, ignoring Gregory as he talked to Freddy.

"Look! I saw something. It says ' Slide Into Fun ', it must be the entrance to the Daycare." You looked at a colorful slide, attempting to go in. "I'll go in first!" Gregory backed up, and then ran towards the slide, making you look in jealousy.  "Hey! Wait!" You ran in the slide too, squeezing your eyes shut as the wind made it's way through your hair. 

The slide dropped you both quite painfully in a ball pit, making a loud noise. "Oh crap, we might attract the animatronics-" Gregory huffed, looking around. You looked up to see an yellow animatronic, walking out a yellow orange balcony. It made a loud noise, which you thought was out of excitement, then it jumped in the ball pit with the both of you, so you backed up in response. 

"Halloo! New friends! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends?" The animatronic popped up in front of both of you, making you jump a little. It was the same animatronic as the statue you saw earlier. You were right; it was the Daycare attendant.

The animatronic carried you both up, though you didn't move, maybe because of awe. The animatronic finally settled you both down on the ground. "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night!" The animatronic swayed its arms Infront of the both of you as you walked around, which was pretty annoying. You looked at Gregory, but he just shrugged.

You and Gregory tried to walk away from the animatronic but it headed towards the both of you again. "There is only one rule; keep the lights on. ON. On..." The animatronic hissed at us, waving it's arms. 

To get away from the animatronic's attention, you pushed off a pile of decorative cylinders, which caused the animatronic to craze. "Oh, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which one was at the bottom? Where is the top? Clean up! Clean up!" The animatronic cried, trying to put the cylinders back in place. 

"It's kinda weird that the Daycare attendant didn't hurt us, huh?" You pointed out, walking away from the animatronic and heading to the security desk, as Glamrock Freddy had said. "Yeah.. I kind of expected him to hurt us, though looks like he's actually nice, just annoying." Gregory admitted, shrugging. We were almost near the security desk when the animatronic slipped in again.

"Hey, hey, are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?" The animatronic blocked your way to the security desk, making you irritated. "What's with the blocking thing?" You complained, scoffing. "The light switch is at the security desk, and the Daycare attendant said that we shouldn't turn off the lights. Something's wrong here..." Gregory explained, looking at you.