-fuchsia-

Y/n Kangi hate boat rides

Y/n Kang
i hate boat rides...they feel so
unstable, like my mental stability.

==========

By the time you reached the academy, both your headache and your constant urge to puke had disappeared once you saw how lavish and luxurious everything looked.

"Whoa, the fact that this facility exists on an island is fascinating!" Jiwoo exclaimed, his eyes wandering and admiring every single thing on the island.

'thats not it... what is actually fascinating is the fact that they had so much money on hand do build all this, on an island that they conveniently own...' you thought, stepping out of the car.

"I have seen you from afar, but this is my first time properly introducing myself. I'm Suhan Kang from Baekho." You heard the man say as he handed his hand out for a friendly handshake.

'...Kang...sounds very familiar'

"Now that everyone's identity has been verified, we will lead the students to their dormitories. Oh, and Mr. Goo, the principal is waiting for you. Please come with me." The man informed before giving any more instructions.

"Are you Jiwoo Seo, Wooin and Y/n Kang?" The man with the same surname as you asked. It was honestly weird... but you knew it was only a mere coincidence, because your last name was randomly picked out when you were adopted by Hyun.

"The three of you can follow him." He said, referring to another man, walking up the stairs.

As you reached your designated floor, you couldn't help but wonder where they got the money to build such luxurious dorms. Like... this place looked even more expensive than any other resorts.

'...i hope the food here is just as good as the architecture'

In the end, it was decided between the three of you that you would be occupying the room in the middle, while Jiwoo would take the right and Wooin would take the room left from yours.

Once you entered said room, oh boy. The room was much larger than you thought. It was definitely much larger than your own living room.

The author was exaggerating, but you get what I mean. Did I forget to mention that the room was enormous? I did? Oh well...

Opening the closet, you recognised an oh so familiar tracksuit... or now supposed to be your uniform. As you changed into the uniform, you could hear a loud commotion going on outside. Just what is going on? And on your first day here? Really?