2

They chased me down the alley and I stopped at a dead end

They chased me down the alley and I stopped at a dead end. I turned around and they stood behind me grinning.

Aw, how sweet?

These idiots really think their winning

Smirk*

This going to be fun

“We can either do this the easy way or the hard way why don't you choose,” one of them said

“The hard way sounds good to me” I smiled and they smirked.

“Oh really?” one of the thirteen men asked

“Yeah so here's the deal if you win I'll go with you but if I win-”

“You won't win” one of them cut me off before I could finish talking.

Um rude...rolls eyes*

He seems to be the leader, he was standing in the middle of the group.

“And why are you so sure about that?” I asked

Obviously, standing before me are stupid men who doesn't know what I'm capable of.

“There are thirteen of us and one of you. Plus your woman there is no way you can beat all of us” he stated

Well he's a very stupid leader

“Well that's a bit sexist don't you think,” I said while grabbing my knife.

I don't plan on hurting any one of them but still, I wanted to protect myself.

“I'm just stating facts sweetheart,” He said

“Facts?” I laughed even though I didn't find anything funny about his words

“Yes,” he said proudly

“Well let’s see about that, shall we men,” I said with my fake smile.

“Let’s dance boys” I grinned while running toward the group.

“Get her” He ordered

•°•

After beating their asses in less than 10 minutes I placed my foot on the side of the leader’s head after pushing him down on the ground. The rest of his men were also on the ground groaning in pain.

“Would you look at that I won” I said while removing a cigarette from my pocket. I placed the bud between my lips and lit the cigars.

“Who sent you?” I asked but he didn't reply.

I placed pressure on my foot and my heel pressed deep into his skin

“Who?” I asked

“The king”