Ch. 10

I've got no title for this chapter cuz I can't think of one. So this is it =)
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

"You-you've been seeing him, haven't you?" The worker said trying to get his words together at the sudden realization. Moondrop just looked at him. Mark could've sworn the grip had gotten tighter on him. The grip finally lessened and the animatronic removed his hands.

Mark rubbed his wrist, they were red and had faded handprints. He rubbed them as he still had an eye at the other. Moondrop on the other hand didn't say anything, he just looked down.

The man sighed in disappointment.

"This has happened before Moon, you only act like this when we still had...her" At the mention of said person he looked up. Yea, he knew it, he had been right. They were seeing eachother. And that is what he did not want.

He truly couldn't believe it. Sundrop always followed the rules and had never disobeyed. His door has a special lock made from the engineers that work at the plex.

The only one that has access to it was him or the engineers. He wouldn't break the one rule that was made for him specifically. And he surely wouldn't open the door.

Would he?

"He hasn't been opening his door for you, right?" He prayed that he was wrong, mistaken. But anger fueled within him when he got a response he didn't like.

"So?"

"What do you mean so!? You aren't allowed to see him! We know what happens when you get attached to somebody!!"

"Why can't I just be with someone that I've admired all my existing built life!?"

"Because you will not and will never be with him"

"Yes I will!!"

"If you do, Sundrop will end up the same as Sasha!!" Mark shout back, not realizing what he had just said.

"He. Will. Not." He growled as he stepped closer towards the worker.

There was a long tense pause between the two. They could both hear the children shuffling with their blankets.

They were waking up. Mark sighed, he didn't like this tension and so he spoke.

"Yea, let's hope not" he says. He began heading toward the main door, leaving. There wasn't anytime for the animatronic to cool down.

The kids were waking up from the shouting. Moondrop looked back as the worker left.

"You'll get him disassembled" mumbled Mark under his breath.

Moondrop looked at his beloved's tower, thinking of what the worker had said about him.

Maybe he was right, Sundrop might get disassembled for his actions. It was was his idea of opening the door anyways. So why should Sundrop be the one in trouble.

He didn't have time to think as the lights turned back on. He left towards his room.

"He won't end up like her" he whispered to himself. His fist clenched tightly, creating small dents on his palm.

Once he entered the room, he could hear children cheering and laughing as they saw sundrop doing his acrobatics tricks for them.

He could hear his lover speaking with that beautiful voice of his. That same voice he had fallen in love with the very first time.

He stepped in his charging chamber. As he slowly drifted onto charge, old memory files began showing up without his command. He didn't bother shoving them back, he let them play. It was the closet thing he had to what his children would call, "dreaming"

°♧°
---------------------------------------------‐----------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below DOES MATTER!!! Read it please to understand what the next chapters will be about.
Bye

THE END
7:20am

Okay so next chapter will be about the backstory of Moondrop and Sundrop, like when sundrop was first made. This chapter was a bit short I know, I'm sorry 😞 Oh yea!! The next chapter will also include the rock gang, Freddy Monty Chica And Roxy, and ofcurse the most beloved animatronics, Music man and the map bots!!! See you then!!