01

Jina 

                               Jina

"Hey darling, so why do you want to meet me?" Gwinam scoffs. "You want to make out, don't you?"

He's right. Basically, he is my escape from all of my problems.I avoided looking at his eyes. "Are you shy again, darling?"

He pulls me closer to his chest. This is what I love about him. The warmth of his hugs and his voice make me have a whole butterfly in my stomach.

"You have a problem, right? thats why you wantes to meet you right?" I look up at him and nodded. He just smiled at me and pulled my wrist softly. "Let's go to my place."

We always go to his place when we do these kinds of things. Basically, because his parents are always working.

We walked through the place where he parked his motorcycle. I slid my hand over his and interlocked it. The warmth of his hand makes me want to hold him forever.

"Here, darling, wear this." He gave me a white helmet with my initials on it. Gwinam glanced at me again because he found me cute wearing the helmet that he customised.

"I swear to you, I'm going to take you to the altar one day." He kissed my forehead and laughed.

'I love you.' I said, in a low voice. I know that we both have feelings for each other, though no one is that brave to confess.

I can feel the wind brushing against my skin. We rode his motorcycle on the way to his house.

I'm now hugging him like a koala. I want to stay like this forever. Though I don't want to ride his motorcycle again. I'm traumatized by the way he drives, it's just so fvcking fast.

I bet he's fast at doing that thing too. The heck, i'm so dirty minded. "Hey darling, you seem like you're going to pass out at any minute."

"Of course because of you jerk" I rolled my eyes and held my stomach. I'm about to puke.

"What?!" Gwinam looked at me in shock. "Are you pregnant?!Fuck, I remember the condom I bought was on sale, so I think it broked"

I looked at him with confusion and was too stunned to speak. "I'm sorry, Jina; I promised to look after our child.I will quit school and be a stripper so I can provide you a better life with our-"

He's panicking about little things again. I pulled his face closer and kissed him torridly. "I'm not pregnant, duh, I'm just dizzy."

"How can you even get me pregnant? We were just on first base duh." He chuckles. "Wrong girl, sorry hehehe"

I glared at him with iritation in my eyes. "I'm joking, darling; I'm devoted to you asf."

"Let's go into my room now. It's getting cold out here."  We walked along the path where his room is located.

"  We walked along the path where his room is located

                            Gwinam

Jina leaned closer to me. I could feel her breath on my neck. I'm going to admit that I want to fuck her right now.

But I don't want to take advantage of that, because i can easily read her that she has many problems now.

"Babe, I want you right now." She whispered with a seductive voice.

Is she being a pussy right now? She never called me "babe." Oh, fuck, is she on drugs?

I pulled her closer to hug her. "Nope, we're just going to cuddle. No sex just cuddle."

She's not ready for this. I know she just wants to escape her problem.

I felt something awaken my clothed friend down there.

[A/N:  READ AT OWN RISK R18]

She was rubbing her hands on my clothed friend. I glanced at her and she looked like a hungry lion that wanted to devour me.

"Jina stopped that. I won't be able to control myself. So stop that." She didn't even bulge and continued rubbing it.

I pinned her on the bed. We are both feeling the tension in our breathing. Fuck i wanna kiss her.

I held her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started rubbing it. I badly wanna kiss her.

"Can I touch you, Jina Choi?" i asked her.

She nodded

[HI GUYS٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶SHOULD I POST THE NEXT CHAP NOW? OR TOMORROW?]