18

'Only on one condition.'

'What is it master?'

'Sleep with me.'

Your eyes widened and you were shocked. You thought he will torture you more but he is asking you to sleep with him. But you have no choice rather than accepting his condition. Because neither Jin nor Emma can help you in this situation except for jungkook. He is your only option now. Before tomorrow you have to bring mirae with you in any way.

'Okay.'

You said lowering your head. But on the other hand jungkook was so shocked. He never expected you to give in so easily. Infact he expected you to argue with him fight with me go against him. But your answer made him more than shocked.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes I m ready to sleep with you if that takes to bring mirae.'

You said suppressing your sobs. But on the other hand jungkook wasn't satisfied with your answer. He didn't want you to give in like this. He wanted you to Throw tantrums at him like you always do and reject his offer. Yes he wanted to sleep with you but not forcefully. He wanted you to sleep with him in your willingness. He let out a sigh. Now that you have accepted he can't back up

'Okay I will bring her.'

He said and went away. You fell down on the floor and cried.

It's okay y/n you are not doing anything wrong. Your doing it for your sister. He wants to sleep with you for one night right so if that takes to rescue mirae then you are ready to do anything. It's just only one night you will get over it.

You said to yourself.

Time skip;

You were waiting for jungkook and mirae. Your heart was pounding fast. Will he bring mirae? Why is it taking him so long? Your thoughts were broken by a car sound. You looked out to see jungkooks car. You went to the door and opened it and you saw mirae stepping out of the car. As soon as she saw she came running towards you shouting your name.

'Unnie .'

You hugged her tight and tears rolled down your face. You kissed her face and hugged her again.

'Unnie why are you crying. Don't cry.'

She wiped your tears. You smiled at her and looked at jungkook.

'Mirae I will take you to my room okay.'

You said and took her inside your room. You bought her luggage and put it in your bedroom.

'Mirae don't step out of the bedroom until I say. I will be back in few min.'

'Okay Unnie'

You went to jungkook.

'Thank you so much master.'

You said and he handed you a bag. You were confused.

'Wear this and be in my room in one hour.'

He said and went to his room. Your heart dropped. You expected that you will sleep with him one day but not today. You never expected it to be today. You weren't ready You took out the dress from the bag and it was very short and revealing. It was a sexy outfit,  Tears formed in your eyes. You are really going to give him your virginity. You are going to do what he wanted finally. You are giving up your pride.

 You are giving up your pride