Namjoon&Taehyung&Seokjin

🍼little Taehyung

"Namjoon .... everything is going to be fine again."

Seokjin rubs his husband's hand and tries to calm him down, but how? Namjoon feels like a failure. He is the one who was earning money for their family. Was earning.

"Fuck this pandemic, fuck everything."

Namjoon was working hard, but the company still went bankrupt. Now he is unemployed like many more people.

"We have some savings, this flat is ours and we don't have a mortgage or other debts. I will ask my friends if they know about some job for me and you can relax for a while. Moreover, we can always sell one car."

Seokjin smiles and Namjoon feels a tiny bit better. Seokjin was taking care of Taehyung for 4 years now, so he would like to try working again. And his car? He likes it and it is comfortable, but it isn't necessary.

Namjoon wakes up late, Seokjin already left - his friend Hyuna has a shop, her business is expanding so she needs extra help. Seokjin hopes he will be promoted soon, Hyuna finds talented stylist who could work for celebrities.

Namjoon stares on the pastel yellow ceiling and sighs. What is he going to do? He could start jogging again. But he also has to take care of Taehyung. Namjoon gets up and slowly walks in the kitchen. Seokjin is crazy. He cooked meals, put them in plastic boxes and filled the fridge. Namjoon pulls out two boxes with breakfast and puts the food in the microwave. Now he needs to wake up Taehyung.

The little one is fast asleep. Namjoon carefully avoids all the toys scattered on the carpet and gently rubs Taehyung's back. The little one doesn't want to wake up, but he is hungry, so he gets up and angrily goes in the kitchen. Daddy puts his breakfast on a plate and goes to take a shower. They are ready to leave the house a long while later, Namjoon places Taehyung's red kick scooter with LED lights which flash in pink, purple and red on the ground and forces a helmet with ladybugs on his head. Namjoon stretches a bit and then starts running while Taehyung's left foot is quickly pushing the scooter. Namjoon is starting to enjoy running and Taehyung occasionally peeks at his daddy. Taehyung is zooming down the path and giggles.

They are both enjoying being wild and free in the almost empty park, but then stops in front of a coffee shop.

"Daddy, this was the best day of my life!"

Taehyung is beaming while Namjoon is catching breath. He smiles at his little one before they enter the shop. Namjoon needs a strong coffee and Taehyung gets a fruit smoothie and a big cookie with chocolate chips. Namjoon feels happier, his mind is calmer and clear. He isn't so worried as he was a few days ago. They have some money and Namjoon is going to find a new job. Everything is going to be fine again.