6 - ARC 1.6

Third P.O.V

It was very interesting being tutored by Nick.

On the one hand, he was really helpful. (Y/N) could actually learn something from him.

On the other hand, Nick took WAY too much joy in giving them homework assignments.

Okay, so not only does (Y/N) have to do school assignments, but they also have to do Nick's difficult worksheets!

It wasn't very fun!

The only benefit was that (Y/N) actually felt like they were getting smarter.

They didn't freak out when the teacher springs a popquiz, they were confident through tests, they didn't even have to pull an all nighter or two just to get a good grade!

With such results, (Y/N) could peacefully live life, if only it wasn't for Gene.

Don't get it wrong, (Y/N) found that Gene was a pleasant kid to be around, but once Mary shows up, he could do a 180 degree turn in the wrong direction.

So (Y/N) made sure to track even the slightest trace of yandere-ness the peaked out of Gene.

There wasn't much though, so (Y/N) was getting tired of watching Gene and wanted to get actual sleep.

In which directly after dinner (Y/N) went straight to their room and fell asleep.

It was the middle of the night when (Y/N) was woken up by someone poking their cheek.

Gene jumped back in surprise when (Y/N) suddenly opened their eyes.

"Oh! Uhhhhhhh. Hey (Y-Y/N)! How are you?!"

Gene said nervously. (Y/N) gave Gene a quizzical look as they sat up.

"What are you doing in my room?"

(Y/N) asked. Gene blushed while looking away.

"Well..... I had a.. Nightmare! And I was wondering if........"

Gene trailed off.

"Wondering what?"