☆Sleep☆

Sleeping. Besides snickers and memes, you loved to sleep.

Whenever you finished your tasks early, you would find a place around the megaplex to take a nap.

You weren't really picky with where you slept, as long as no one disturbed you, you could make it work.

Majority of the people who work in the establishment has seen you around the mall sleeping in various places in weird positions.

Chica once found you sleeping inside the upper cabinet in the kitchen, Roxanne found you sleeping in one of the baby carriages, Monty heard some snoring in one of the trashcans in his attraction and found you sleeping in it with the trashbag put aside.

You were a heavy sleeper. One time it rained so hard, it flooded the mall a bit and your boss found you on the floor sound asleep with the water surrounding you.

Freddy was currently walking around Roxy Raceway looking for you like a lost puppy.

He was about to look in another room but heard snoring coming from one of the bumper cars.

The animatronic cautiously made his way to the area and was happy when it was you who was in the car but was concerned with the odd choice of place to be sleeping in.

"Y/N?" He gently called. You mumbled something before turning away from the animatronic.

"Y/N..." he lightly shook you and you opened one eye.

"What." You get cranky when you get woken up from a nap so your tone wasn't so kind at the moment.

"Apologies for disturbing your sleep cycle but why are you sleeping here?"

"Because I can."

"Would it not it be more comfortable to sleep on a bed?" He asked, you only shrugged.

"Monty is too loud for me to sleep in his room, especially when he starts throwing things. If I take a nap in Roxy's room, she won't let me sleep by telling me about her achievements and how great she is. I love Chica and all but I can't sleep with how loud she plays her guitar. And I feel like Moony will draw something on my face when I fall asleep in the Daycare, I just know it..."

Freddy thought for a moment before knelling down to your level.

"Do you want to sleep in my room? I have a lot of plushies that can serve as pillows and a couch that can substitute as a bed!"

"..."

"..."

"Ok." His ears happily wiggled and started to walk in the direction to his room.

"Just follow me and you can-" He stopped when he noticed you didn't move from your spot. He made his way back to you and spoke again.

"Is something wrong?"

"Can you carry me? I don't feel like moving." The bear obliged and carefully scooped you up and carried you to his room.

Once you both got there, he gently placed you down on his couch and asked if you were comfortable.

"Wait here, I will go find a blanket."

With half lidded eyes, you watched him enter a door before it closed behind him.

You couldn't help but wonder why he was so nice to you. Why would he take the time to talk to you? Why would he care so much? Was it just part of his system? Maybe, but... it feels different from when you watched him interact with the kids.

He makes you feel important... his calm welcoming voice and his warm aura makes you wanna be near him all the time.

Freddy came back with a blanket in his hand and threw it over you.

"You don't have to do this..." Your eyelids started to grow heavy.

"But I want to." You could only give him a tired smile before slowly shutting your eyes.

"Well... I think you're pretty great." You were too sleepy to come up with something better but Freddy would always cherish those words.

He walked in front of his mirror and started to update his systems to know more about what people do on Valentines Day.
.

.

.

.

A/N: Updated Febuary 13, 2022

I'm tired and I felt like making an extra scene about sleep

I'm tired and I felt like making an extra scene about sleep. It's 1AM and I should probably rest now-

I hope I can finish the next chapter in time for Valentines 💀💀