𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭

The next morning arrived quickly, and it was now the time for the Forge young man to go to his crush's home, and meet her parents and siblings, officially. Theo was nervously playing with his fingers as he looked out from the car's window, while Waylon threw him worried glances. 

"Are you sure you want to go there? We can still turn back if you are not feeling well," Theo's father spoke reassuringly, making the young man calm down a little. 

"I want to see Rosemary, I'm just nervous to meet her family," The older man nodded in understanding.

"Speaking of meeting the family, when am I meeting the young lady?" Theo blushed as this question.

"I don't know, dad," The young blond man bit his lips to keep his smile at bay. It was a bit early to tell his father an answer, it would depend on what happened today. What if he made a so bad impression that Rosemary's family wouldn't want her to get close to him? "I guess soon. You want to meet her?"

"Of course I do, especially since I ate those croissants," They shared a laugh, but Waylon stopped when he noticed the road he had to drive through. "Are you sure this is the right way?"

"Yes, she told me it was a road at the edge of the town, hidden with some trees," Waylon obliged and drove down the path, letting out a small, surprised sound when he saw the huge house. 

"Okay, this is where I am leaving you. If you have any problem, you call me, and I'll be right there. You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Noticing where it was going to, Theo tried to cut his father out by escaping the vehicle.

"Fine, see you later," But Waylon wasn't done yet.

"Don't forget protection if you are doing anything, I know we haven't talk about any of this yet, but it is actually the first time I have the occasion so," The older man rambled a little, rubbing his forehead awkwardly. 

"Dad!" Theo yelled lowly, glancing worriedly at the house, but sighed in relief when he saw no movement from inside.

"I know you're both young to do, um, stuff, but I want you to know," Waylon continued. Seeing that his father wasn't going to stop, Theo closed the car's door with wide eyes and walked away quickly, walking up the stairs before knocking on the door. Not even a second later, the door opened with a smiling Rosemary behind it. 

"Theo! I'm so happy you're here!" The dark-haired girl quite fell into her mate's awaiting arms, who hugged her tightly against him. A throat-clearing sound made both teenagers get out of their dazed state from being in each other arms. 

"So, you're the girl who made those croissants?" Theodore wanted to roll his eyes at his father; when would he get over these pastries?

"I did, Mr. Forge. Oh, wait!" Rosemary ran inside, making the Forge duo blink in confusion. Only a few seconds later, the dark-haired girl opened the door again and walked down the stairs to get beside the older man. "I made these yesterday, I'm happy to know that you liked them," She smiled politely while he looked at her with wide eyes. He haven't expected her to be so nice when they haven't even met yet. Originally, Rosemary's gift was for Theo, and Waylon only stole some. 

"Oh, um, thank you," He smiled in surprise. "I'll leave you to this, then. Have a good day," With a last wave to his son, Waylon got inside his car before driving down the path. Following the blue vehicle until she couldn't anymore, Rosemary skipped towards her mate, taking his hand in hers. 

"Come on, my family is waiting for us," Gulping nervously, Theo followed his crush up to the front door, closing it softly behind him. A distant chatter came to his ears and he easily recognized the voices of Rosemary's siblings, plus two others he didn't know. Probably Rosemary's parents, he thought as his stress spiked up. When they walked into the living room, a beautiful brown-haired woman got up, soon followed by a blond man. Both were having the same familiar traits that the young blond man had associated with the Cullen family; the golden eyes, the extremely pale white skin, the same inhuman confidence...