CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

I looked actually stared at the tall built figure in front of me. My jaw dropped and only I could think at this moment was ' Sir , do you need me ? '. I elbowed Heeseung but he seemed to ignore me.

? : Introduce yourself.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

? : I am Yang Y/N. Age 25 years old. I like to travel , listen to music-

Heeseung suddenly slapped my shoulder and I glared at him.

Heeseung : Lady , he didn't ask about your likes and dislikes.

Y/N : Oh Right. I'm sorry if I said too much.

? : I'm Park Sunghoon , the Vice President of this company.

Heeseung : Mr. Park , is the CEO not here today ?

Sunghoon : He is busy with few clients.

Heeseung : Alright. We may leave now.

I and Heeseung left the office shutting the door behind us. I mentally screamed and before I could get mad , I clutched Heeseung's clothes.

Heeseung : Hey , what's your problem ? I recently bought this new suit.

Y/N : So you mean to say he is the Vice President !?

Heeseung : Yes.

Y/N : He's so hot.

Heeseung : Love at first sight.

Y/N : No , I mean. Literally so hot.

Heeseung : If you want , I can mingle you with him.

Before I could say something , the thought of him striked my mind.

Y/N : No no , I want to keep it professional. I actually h-have a boyfriend.

Heeseung : Who is it ?

Y/N : Um. It's kind of long short story.

Heeseung : I'm ready to hear it anywhere and anytime.

Y/N : I'll tell you some other day.

Heeseung : Atleast can I know the name ?

Y/N : Beom-

? : Mr. Lee , there's a fight in Floor-C.

A man said out of nowhere and ran away. I and Heeseung looked at each other before running to Floor-C. As we got to the floor , my eyes widened seeing the whole Chaos. The files were scattered , papers were on the floor and the whole area was filled with shouts.

Heeseung : What's happening here ?

Heeseung shouted and everybody looked at him , basically us. The employees bowed at him as he's their senior.

? : Sir , we have a traitor over here ! He's been secretly sending all our models to our competitive company.

? : I am not doing this. They both came to me and we just talked about that company and that was when you overheard us.

? : I am damn sure you said that you'll help them getting in there.

? : I remember I said that I'll help them getting in higher position in this company.

? : Lies. All lies. You are just defending yourself.

? : I'm not-

Heeseung : Enough. Come into my office now. We'll talk there separately. Before the CEO could know , clear the mess in this floor.