fourty four

Luna's POV
~*~

The sunlight beaming into my dorm through my window wakes me up, I reach over and grab Taehyung's phone to check the time.

10:00am

I place his phone back down before rolling over to face Taehyung who was still asleep.

He was so beautiful.

I gently run my fingers through his hair causing him to stir in his sleep before opening his eyes to look at me.

"Morning," Taehyung mumbles, leaning forward to peck my lips softly.

"Good morning," I smile.

"I still can't believe that you're actually here," I chuckle, as Taehyung rests his head on my boobs.

"I couldn't wait to see you," Taehyung mutters against my chest.

"You're so cute," I hum, placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"Do you have schedule today?" Taehyung asks.

Thankfully not otherwise I would be late.

"I have no official schedule," I answer. "But I was thinking of going to my studio to write,"

Taehyung lifts his head to look at me at the mention of writing.

"Who are you working on now?" He smirks.

The boys have figured out that I am planning on writing a song about each of them ever since Yoongi told them he caught me writing a song about him as well.

"Jungkook-ssi," I answer.

"Can I hear it?"

"No," I chuckle, shaking my head.

"What about Jin-hyung's?" Taehyung pouts.

"No,"

"Yoongi-hyung's?"

"No!" I laugh at his persistence, smacking his arm.

Taehyung slumps his head down on the pillow in a huff, pouting while crossing his arms over his naked chest.

I smirk at him before leaning over and kissing his pouted lips. Almost immediately Taehyung gives in and kisses me back, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

I smile against his lips before we open our eyes to stare at each other. I peck his lips once more before getting out of bed and walking into my bathroom.

After tidying myself up a bit, I walk out to see Taehyung in the kitchen cooking something.

"Mmm, What are you cooking?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his naked back.

"Nurungji," Taehyung answers.

"Jennie-sunbaenim told me there's another party tonight," I hum, remembering my conversation with Jennie over text.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, Do you think the boys will want to go?" I place a kiss on his back.

"I think so," Taehyung says while dishing up the food he just cooked. "But we can check with them when they get back,"

I unwrap my arms from him and gratefully accept the plate he passes to me.

"Thank you," I smile, walking over to sit down at my table.

"How is it?" Taehyung asks, sitting down in the chair beside me.

"It's really good," I compliment his cooking after eating two bites.