𝗳 𝗶 𝘃 𝗲

hermes and paris ^^

orion and asteria

Mutter = Mother

Vater = Father

Sauerbraten = Roast Beef Stew

Mein Kleiner Schatz = My little darling

I smiled at my phone as I put my phone on the table.

"What has you smiling at your phone like that?" My father announced from the head of the table.

"It's probably Ms. Scorza." LuLu shrugged

"Wait Gaia Scorza?" Vater asked

"Yes, did you know that Gaia is LuLu's teacher." I spooned my mutter's Sauerbraten in my mouth.

"Oh, a couple of days ago Metis and I were at a fundraiser. She was telling me about Dion's girls and how well Dion's team is doing this season. She also told me that Gaia has been thinking about quitting her job as a teacher and coming to work at LaRue and Dinozzo. Did you know that January just started her second year of undergrad at Harvard Medical?" My mother signed. My mother has been deaf since birth so everyone in our family as well as the Scorza's were taught sign language. 

Ms. Metis and my mother grew up together. My grandfather and Mr. LaRue (Ms. Metis' father) started a law firm, LaRue and Vos after they were in a car with their best friend Antonio when they were rear ended by a drunk driver. Mr. LaRue and my grandfather were badly injured but survived. Sadly, Antonio died and the man responsible got away with 5 years in jail for manslaughter. From that day forward they vowed to become lawyers so that what happened to Antonio never happened again.

"Oh really? I remember when she was born. This makes me feel very old." I chuckled

"It's okay Vati I still love you."

"Watch it mein kleiner schatz or you won't be watching tv for a week." Vater joked.

"Oh Opa, lass ihn das nicht!" LuLu screeched.

Oh Grandpa don't let him to that

Beruhige dich, mein kleiner Schatz Ich werde dafür sorgen, dass Sie alle Fernsehsender der Welt sehen können.