𝘀 𝗲 𝘃 𝗲 𝗻

When we got to the house Paris and Dite stumbled off the car

"You two are too drunk to take her into the house. I'll get her into the house and into bed." I said as I picked Gaia up. She snuggled into my chest and I thought that my heart was just going to explode.

"Sounds good to me. Let me call Hermes before I go inside." Paris muttered.

'Okay. Dite lets go inside." I grabbed Dite's arm and pulled her into the house. Dite told me where Gaia's room was as she walked into the kitchen.

I walked into the room and set her down on the bed. I made sure to remove her shoes before putting her under the covers. On my way out I kissed her on the forehead.

"Bye Dite. Make sure to drink lots of water. " I yelled from the doorway as I put my shoes up.

"Okay thank you for driving us home Achilies." She shouted back.

"Any time. Be safe"

I walked out the door and ran into Paris walking up the stairs.

"Oh sorry Paris. I didn't see you."

"Of course you didn't. It's dark outside." He laughed

"I'm sorry?"

"It's okay. It was a ra- nevermind. Thank you for driving us home."

"Of course. Be safe!" I said as I ran to the car. I waved at Paris and waited until he went into the house. Half way home was when I finally realized that I was falling for Gaia Scorza again.

I woke up with a huge ass headache and from Circe, Paris, Dite and Ares shaking me awake

"What the fuck are y'all doing." I said as I rubbed sleep out of my eyes.

"You need to come downstairs right now." Dite yelled. I looked at her in amazement. I have known Dite for years, she has only yelled like 5 times. So whatever happened must be serious.

I ran downstairs and there it was on the coffee table. On the front cover of People magazine was a picture of Lily carrying me out of Mon Cherie with the caption "Who is Mr. Vos gorgeous new beau!"