𝗲 𝗶 𝗴 𝗵 𝘁

I facetimed Lily again and he picked up instantly.

"Hallo meine liebe. Give me a second."

I could hear rustling and LuLu yelling in the background.

"Hmm looks like you couldn't go for long without me." He smirked.

"Oh shut up. I have decided to agree your offer only because I can't have my reputation tarnished over something as stupid as this and I told my mother that we were all ready dating so there is no backing out of this." I scoffed

"YOU TOLD YOUR MOM. AUNT METIS IS GOING TO KILL ME. " He shrieked. He started to pace the room.

"Yeah she is. She is super pissed." I laughed

"Why the hell are you laughing?" At this point he had sat down and his knee was shaking.

"Because it's hilarious." I started to cackle

"Do you know what will happen when my parents find out?" He questioned. When those words left his mouth I instanley stilled. My mother is scary enough but Aunt Athena is a force to be reckoned with and when you add Uncle Zeus to the mix it's like a category 5 hurricane.

I will never forget the time when this racist white woman at the Prada store accused me and Dion of stealing. After she finished yelling at us we left the store embarrassed then went home and told our parents. The next day Aunt Athena and Uncle Zeus went back to the store and demanded the CCTV footage. When they got it, they founded the woman and threatened to send the video to her boss (who happened to be a very good friend of theirs) if she didn't write a written apology to Dion and I. When the apologies came in the mail Maman and Papa had them framed and Dion and I hung them in our rooms.

"They are going to kill us." We sighed in unison

"I agree"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

After I dropped LuLu at my parents house I drove to Cutter's Point

After I dropped LuLu at my parents house I drove to Cutter's Point. I walked into the shop and the scent of freshly baked pastries and the coffee beans hit me.