Home Again

(Y/N POV)

I woke up to my lungs feeling like they were trying to crawl out of my chest. The more I coughed the worst they burnt. It woke up Moon immediately, and he began to gently pat my back. It helped.

"Thanks Moon"

"Lay with me"

He opened his arms and let me crawl in. He rubbed my back and my breath patterns went back to normal.

"You have been asleep for such a long time star light, I began to worry."

"Really.. what time is it?"

"7PM"

"Oh my.. i'm sorry"

"It's okay. You need rest. You're sick.."

"I'm not very tired right now. Do you want to talk?"

He turned away from me and the room was filled with silence.

"Fine, i'll go make some food. You need to quit being so rude to me"

I stumbled to the kitchen and made toast with jelly. I was super hungry but it hurt to swallow. I drank a few glasses of water and tried my best to feel better.

I took my medicine and went into my room to get a towel. I switched on the lights without thinking about it, and Sun didn't have anything to say to me either. I didn't do anything to deserve this bitterness at all. It wasn't fair. I deserved an apology, but I was too tired to argue and be mad. They could come to me when they were ready.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time in a while and realize how skinny and tired I really did look, and my hair was really greasy. I hated feeling gross, this shower would feel amazing.

The water was heated up. I let the hot water splash on my back and it was the most relaxed by body had felt in a while. I took a deep breath and began to wash my hair. Just then, I heard the bathroom door creak open and someone walk over and sit on the toilet.

"Sun? Is that you??"

"Yes.."

Then there was silence again. I continued to wash my hair again.

"Why are you in here"

"I wanted to talk.."

"Then talk. You're making the vibe in here all weird"

"Oh.. sorry."

There was silence for a moment again.

"I just wanted to say that we're so sorry sun bite... it's in my programming to be with her. It was our whole deal, I couldn't help it. She was so mean and cruel to you and Moon, and if I would've done to me she would've broke me, or maybe something worse.. and we almost killed you. We never want to hurt you again. We can't believe our own hands did this, and we were so scared. We were so scared we lost you."

"I'm not mad at either of you. I was, when I didn't understand. I was sad and hurt and mainly jealous. I.. I just didn't get it. But I know now, and i'm not mad. I'm not upset, or anything like that. I just miss you, and I want things to be normal."

"Sun shine, we love you"

"Sunny?"

"Yes?"

"Are you two water proof?"

"Yes.."

"Dim the lights and come in here with me"

I heard him get up and I watched the lights turn dim. I opened the curtain for them to get it. They looked the same way they did in the fire. Different, a mix of both of them.

"Oh dew drop, you look amazing..."

I let them step into the shower and they pinned me against the wall and kissed me all over my neck. They held my hands against the shower wall.

"Help me get clean first"

They let go and I grabbed his hands and opened them. I poured soap into their hands and let him wash my body for me. They slowly moved the soap all over my body, making sure to get every square inch of my body. They were extra slow when they reached a part of my body they especially liked, and began to explore it with their hands.

I rinsed myself off and turned the shower off. I pulled them out of the shower and sat on the bathroom sink, waiting for them. They looked at me with nothing but passion behind their eyes. They spread my legs open with his hands and admired everything about me.

"You are just so beautiful, we don't deserve you"

They used his mouth on me, making me moan loudly. They took one hand and put it over my mouth, trying their best to shut me up.

They came up and slammed into me with more strength than I ever knew they had. They were moaning loudly. They put their arm around my lower back for security and went even deeper and harder than before.

"Dewdrop we're about to.."

I pushed them away and they spilled oil all over my stomach, which was better than inside. They grabbed my towel and cleaned it up quickly, apologizing.

"It's okay.. as long as that doesn't happen inside we're okay"

They went to the light and turned it all the way back on, and Sun came over and helped me change into clothes and carried me back to bed.

"Sun shine can I ask you a question?"

"Anything."

"Maybe another time"

"Okay honey"

He crawled into bed with me, and hugged me tight.

"I didn't know you two had that in you. You should do that more often."

"Moon lead us.. sorry"