Chapter 5: When the Frost and Flower Come to Blows

Author's Note: Hey y'all welcome to another chapter! I'm having so much fun writing this fanfic and seeing how all of you are enjoying it so much. I really hope I do them justice. It gets kinda angsty again this chapter, but not for long lol! I had a lot of fun writing a specific scene in this chapter that made me crack up. I could totally imagine that scene happening lol, you'll know what I'm talking about when you guys get to it. I'm so sorry, but I'm planning on having them suffer just a bit before I give them the most tooth rotting fluffiest ending I can think of! The fact that I wrote this in one day lol. Anyway! I'll be back to correct any grammar later, and thank you so much for checking out my story and voting and commenting, it really does make my day! The next chapter will be Soo Ho focused so look forward to that!

I'm not sad about yesterday

When I felt like running away

I can neatly leave my scattered heart

Promise I will always be your friend

"Now... Mr. An... I have some questions  for you..." Bun Ok leaned forward and looked at Gyeong Hui with a fierce look in her eyes. Gyeong Hui blinked once and leaned back in his chair as if he was just humoring the girl.

"If you want me to do you any favors, you can forget it. As you can see, I'm not really in any position to help you," Gyeong Hui gestured to the room around them and Bun Ok scoffed unamused.

"I wanted to ask you about my sister and how you mercilessly tortured her and Ms. Pi for espionage when you knew they weren't guilty!" Bun Ok growled at Gyeong Hui, whose eyebrows raised at the mention of Ms. Pi.

"Ms. Pi? That wench who can't even do her job right? What do you know about her past then? All I did was expose a potential crisis in the making, they almost defected to North Korea, I had to do something," Gyeong Hui shook his head as if that fact should have obvious but Bun Ok gritted her teeth and slammed her hands down on the table.

"That's a lie! They had met in Germany and you had used the excuse of Ms.Pi's husband being a North Korean spy to needlessly torture them!" Bun Ok accused Gyeong Hui, who cocked his head to the side as if he were thinking about the framing of events.

"If I recall correctly, didn't your sister steal Ms. Pi's lover and run off with him to Pyongyang? So if there's really someone to blame, it should be your sister for being a home wrecker," Gyeong Hui gestured with his hand in a dismissive wave, "Am I wrong?" Yeong Ro looked over at Bun Ok, who was seething from Gyeong Hui's remarks. Perhaps this wasn't going as well as Bun Ok hoped.

"You made Ms. Pi make a false confession in order to frame my sister for what happened and then you made her lover go insane from the torture you put them through. Ms. Pi still has to pay for his hospital bills to this day!" Bun Ok glowered at Gyeong Hui, who shook his head and leaned forward to look at Bun Ok with a feigned look of concern.

"Are you done accusing me? Frankly I don't know what you want from me other than having me hear my alleged wrongdoings," Gyeong Hui sighed in feigned disappointment as Bun Ok thought about a way to get a genuine reaction out of this guy and then it hit her.

"You know... the news stations never explicitly stated how you and your wife managed to lose 300 million won to a North Korean spy. What if we change that?" Bun Ok asked innocently and the look on Gyeong Hui's face changed from a smug smirk to mortified anger.

"Are you seriously threatening me with that? You have a big mouth on you don't you? When I get out of here-." Gyeong Hui pressed a hand against the glass, which made Bun Ok and Yeong Ro flinch slightly but Bun Ok quickly regained her composure and cut him off.