22. Kill him (dual pov)

Sofia Zanetti - POV

Sofia Zanetti - POV

"Enzo wants you to be ready in 30 minutes" I turned to the voice, Lorenzo's cousin, the one who was always with him. He was very tall, but was shorter than Lorenzo. He had dark blonde hair which was long at the top and short around the sides, and his eyes were a dark shade of blue.

He was the same cousin who didn't seem to like me, and had his eyes always narrowed in my direction. God what did I do to you?

"For?" I switched off the television, looking back at Jack. I don't know his name but he seemed like a jack to me. I don't know if that was offensive but let's go for Jack.

"Blade. You will attend with him tonight" I frowned as he walked away, before I could register what he had said.

Blade. I had heard the name a lot recently. My brothers had mentioned it was one of the many clubs Lorenzo owned here in the states. Most of his dealings went down there.

I was excited about going, I had never stepped in Russo property, other than here and his parents home.

After getting dressed, Jack escorted me out my room without a single word. This man was seriously a robot. His words were blunt, his actions were rock and he even walked like a robot. Stiff. I wonder if he ever let loose.

I was guessing Marcello was the only normal cousin. But I doubt I will be seeing much of him. He hadn't been in the house this morning. It was my first full day in the new house. Lorenzo was in his office so there was no extra guards around other than the few I was getting used to seeing.

I pulled over my fur coat, and watched as Lorenzo stood against the black Range Rover, vape from his vaporiser disappeared into the dark sky like fog. He wore his usual black suit, shirt and pants, only today it was Dolce & Gabbana. And around his wrist casually sat a five hundred thousand dollar Richard Mille. They were like a birkin but for men.

I couldn't miss how good he looked in black. He was like a dark mystery. I couldn't read him. I knew there were so many mysteries behind this mans face. One which intrigued me to find out was how he got that scar on his face.

"Get in" he said flatly as his eyes checked me out blatantly. I walked passed him, his strong scent brushed my nose as I got into the backseat.

The two had sat in front, with Jack behind the wheel and we drove in complete silence.

The car eventually stopped and Lorenzo opened the door for me, watching me as I tugged my dress down which had risen up. We walked through to the back entrance.

"Thank you" I sent the bouncer a sweet smile as we walked through the doors whilst brushing off the imaginary dust off his shoulder. The man in return, blushed. Yes blushed.

Lorenzo didn't seem to be too pleased, judging by the death stare he sent me.

I nearly stumbled in my steps as he suddenly pushed me against the wall of the corridor, my body trapped by his tall frame.