Chapter 22

F/C=Favorite color
TW: F slur

Y/N POV:
I had woken up to the sound of my phone vibrating, I fluttered my eyes open as I stretched my arm out to grab my phone.
"Hello.?" I said, clearly sounding terrible. "Um Y/N where the hell are you?!" An angry Scarlett shouted at me through the phone line. "What-?"
"It's 9:03!" Scarlett shouted. "OH UM ILL BE THERE IN 10 BYE!" I yelled as I hung up. "OH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK IM LATE-" I yelled as I quickly put on my uniform, steph had already left I guess. How is that relevant? Idk.
I grabbed my bag and my mortar cycle keys and my helmet as I rushed out the door.

~

"Y/N there you are your an hour late!" Scarlett yelled then gasped. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I slept in-" I was cut off by Scarlett, "what happened to your hair?!" She asked surprised and amazed at the same time. I snickered, "I got it down yesterday, steph did it for me"
"Oh that one girl in the daycare department?" I nodded as I put my stuff away and look at my phone, "9:23" I said, "what are we supposed to be doing rn?" I asked. "Umm I think we got Rollar skating duties-" Scarlett said while groaning, me on the other hand loved rollar skating duty, it's one of the reasons I keep this job.

Me and Scarlett walked to the staff changing room and got our outfits and Rollar skates, her outfit for duty was a blue red and yellow stripped jumpsuit with a red belt and a electric blue lighting bolt and big hoops that matched the outfit perfectly with a pair of red Rollar skates, and finally a cute little top hat, similar to freddys, me on the other had bright green tank top with a black leather jacket and some low waisted bell bottom jeans with a purple belt that had a red star on it, I also had some red star sunglasses like the ones Monty has, it all fit perfectly with my purple Rollar skates as I put them on, "why do they give us such extravagant outfits?" I asked while tying my skates on, "Idk some dress code or Smth?" Scarlett shrugged. And with that we had skated our way out and into the main area

The kids always seemed to love us when we were in our skating duty outfits, they say we look just like the characters and it's always made our day.
As we were skating I started to hear teenagers and adults yelling with excitement, I cocked my head in the direction of where the noise came from and to my surprise it was coming from Roxys Raceway. "What's that all about?" Scarlett tilted her head in confusion as I shrugged. "Idk but let's check it out" Scarlett nodded as we headed over

"HA! If I could beat a damn robot at Rollarskating I bet none of you could beat me!" A familiar Cocky voice echoed from in front of me
"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." I said annoyed as I saw Dean on roxys raceway in Rollar skates. Chica seemed to be holding back Roxy from taking out her rage on him while Monty and Freddy just watched, clearly aggravated. "What?! None of you pussys wanna challenge me or something?!" Dean clicked his tongue with his signature shit smirk pasted on his face.

"I will."

I rose my arm as people started to stare at me while Scarlett smirked and crossed her arms. "Oh if it isn't the faggot, I see that you changed your hair, makes you look even more hideous than before!" He said while scoffing. "I'm no mirror Dean" I said while giving a small smirk while people in the crowd said; 'Ooooooo'
"Whatever. Are we gonna race or not?!" He said trying to rush things. "Gladly." I said.
We made our way to the start of the raceway as Scarlett stood next to us, "Alright this is gonna be a nice and fair match, got that!?" She said glaring dean, he rolled his eyes in response.

"3"
"2"
"1"
"GO!"
Scarlett yelled as we started to glide in our skates. I got a bit of a head start because I had more experience with Rollar skates rather than dean. We raced down the raceway as the crowd cheered us on, I was having so much fun I forgot I was racing the one guy I hated the most here. Dean was having trouble keeping up with me until he started to laugh, I was confused until Dean had tripped me and I had fell, hitting my head in the raceway.
People in the crowd gasped and some laughed  to me falling while dean laughed as well.

My head felt like someone was pounding it with a hammer. I sat up to look at dean who was clearly cheering himself on because he had won the race, I looked at Scarlett, then at Monty, he hadn't had a look of worry in his eyes, rather he had a smile of encouragement and a look in his eyes that I just knew what they ment. I slowly got up while eyeballing a small ramp on the raceway and I smirked.

The crowd had started die down as I had gotten up with a smirk on my face, I started to glide on my skates really face, the ramp was near the finish line so I raced there. 'Cmon Y/n you can do it!' I encouraged myself about what I was just about to do. Dean looked back at me as his eyes widened as I skated onto the ramp and jumped into the air, i was spinning until I tried my in air front flip I have never been able to per-fect.
As I flipped in the air the crowd gasped and cheered as I came tumbling down.

I had landed the flip and spun a few times to regain balance. The crowd cheered more as Monty came rushing to me and picked me up spinning me in the air, I was laughing so much I had forgotten all about dean,

And the loop.