Only Mine (LM)

Introduction:
A guy who has always been in love with Y/N flirts with her. Her husband, Lucius Malfoy, is not happy when he finds out.

*I own Y/N, Jack Cooper and Lopsy the House Elf*

PS: This is a request from an anonymous on Tumblr.

Word count: 1k

Published: 2/8/2022
———————————————

TW: Alcohol, jealousy and indications of sex

At Malfoy Manor, there's a party going on. Lucius Malfoy is currently talking to a few colleagues, discussing something work-related.

Why is the wealthy man hosting a party? Simply because he can. He has enough money to throw expensive parties every night if he wanted to.

He however won't as he does enjoy quiet evenings together with his wife, Y/N Malfoy.

They have been married for five years, and Lucius' love for her grows every day.

He has always had a good eye on her, and he was thrilled when she agreed to go on a date with him.

A date that turned into several dates, which turned into a romantic relationship. A romantic relationship that turned into a loving marriage.

Lucius could never imagine a life without her. She truly makes him happy.

"There's so much paperwork lately, it's a wonder I haven't got mad yet" one of his colleagues says as he sighs.

Lucius nods at that. They have indeed gotten more paperwork to do these days. It's definitely tiring.

While talking to his colleagues, he can't help but smile as he looks at his wife from afar.

A smile that quickly turns into a frown when he notices who she's talking to.

Jack Cooper, a guy who has always had feelings for Y/N.

The guy has tried several times to persuade her to go on dates with him, but she has declined each time.

Y/N loves her husband. Lucius knows this, she tells him every day and every night how much she loves him, always reassuring him that no man can take her away from him.

However, he still can't help but feel jealous as he unconsciously balls his hands into fists. After all these years, Cooper still tries to steal his wife, his love. That won't happen!

When Lucius notices that the man tries to flirt with Y/N, he loses his patience. That's enough!

"Lucius, are you all right?" one of his colleagues asks in a worried tone.

Ignoring his question, Lucius hurries towards Y/N and Cooper, possessively wrapping his arms around his wife's waist, kissing her cheek lovingly.

Y/N chuckles. "Lucius" she greets him, smiling up at him.

The blonde-haired man loves that smile more than anything else. He can't help but smirk proudly as that smile is meant for him and no one else.

Cooper glares at him, crossing his arms. "Not to be rude, but we were having a conversation" he states in an irritated and jealous tone.

Lucius growls. "Is that so? It looked to me as if you were flirting with my wife" he says accusingly, making all the guests divert their attention to them.

Cooper huffs. "And what if I was? You don't deserve her, Lucius" he says, voice filled with hatred.

That statement makes Lucius' blood boil.

Before he can pull his wand out of his cane, Y/N stops him.

"Don't, Lucius. You are better than him" she whispers.

Slowly calming down, the blonde-haired man looks at Cooper. He then smirks.

"Well, Jack, you are hereby forbidden to attend any parties here at Malfoy Manor. I never want to see your face again, especially not near my wife," he says, pointing at the front door.

Huffing, Cooper turns to leave. Before he does so, Lucius speaks again.

"Oh, and by the way, you are right. I don't deserve her, she's more than I could ever ask for. Which is why I intend to show her how much I truly love her, how much I truly respect her. Something you can never do" he states, still smirking.

Gritting his teeth, Cooper storms out of the Manor, almost pushing people to the ground on his way out.

Y/N chuckles before kissing her husband's right cheek.

"Well, you surely showed him, Lucius. Did you mean every word you said?" she asks, looking at him with so much love.

Lucius looks deep into her eyes. "Yes, darling. Every single word" he confirms, smiling.

Y/N smiles back as she wraps her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Kissing her forehead, Lucius suddenly grabs her wrists possessively yet gently.

"Lucius?" Y/N asks as she looks surprised.

Smirking, her husband stops before clearing his throat, gaining everybody's attention.

"My wife and I will retire for the night. You may stay if you wish, just ask the house elves for anything you need. Thank you for joining the party tonight" he says as he bows.

They all clap as they continue what they were doing before - talking, drinking, dancing.

Lucius then continues to drag Y/N with him.

"Lopsy" he calls out as they reach the stairs. A house elf appears.

"Master Malfoy called Lopsy?" the female elf asks.

"Yes, I did. Bring two glasses of firewhiskey to our room" he orders.

Lopsy nods. "Lopsy will do so right away, sir!" she says before disappearing.

As the couple enter their room, the two glasses of alcohol are already on their nightstand.

Lucius drags her inside, closing the door behind her. He then passionately kisses her neck.

Y/N giggles, grabbing his hands on her hips before gently squeezing them.

"You know I love you, right?" she tells him, looking into his eyes. All he sees is love. He smiles at that.

"I do," he says.

He leans down before whispering in her ear. "You are mine and only mine. I'll show you tonight" he whispers seductively.

That makes Y/N smirk. "Oh, is that so? Why don't we finish our drink before you show me?" she suggests, her voice filled with lust.

Levitating the two drinking glasses into their hands, Lucius raises his.

"Why don't we cheer to that?" he purrs.

They click their glasses together, quickly finishing it before continuing what they started.

Lucius definitely showed her that night how much he truly loves her - repeatedly.