Chapter 40

Sleeping, I feel someone lift me up as I lay limp being carried to my room

I never had this feeling as I child, the feeling of being cared for.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders securing myself so I don't fall.

If whoever is holding me let's go I will actually be so pissed I push them down the stairs.

Especially if it's Luca.

"You can go back to sleep Principessa." Angelo whispers as his familiar voice calms me.

At least now I know he won't drop me when he gets bored.

He lays me down onto my soft bed and I face the other way falling back to sleep.

But not for long because, less than 10 minutes later my door swings open as Carlo barges in with Andrea following close behind.

"I won!" Carlo screeches causing me to cover my ears slowly opening my eyes.

"Shut up before I kill you both with Angelo's gun." I over exaggerate causing them both to gasp dramatically.

I already know Angelo would never give me his gun even if I begged him to. He doesn't even let me see his gun.

"Jeez that was a bit harsh." Andrea comments as I roll my eyes groaning.

"Come downstairs to eat." Carlo adds as they both run out of the room.

I sigh getting up and going down to the chatter.

I walk in and towards my usual seat yawning.

"Hey, how was your shopping trip?" Valentino inquires while eating his food.

"Good and tiring." I rub my eyes causing everyone to chuckle at my childish behaviour.

I notice from the corner of my eye Nikolo rolls his eyes uninterested.

Wow he still hates me even though we haven't even had a real conversation.

"You are going school tomorrow with the boys are you ready?" Giovanni queries as I look towards my plate.

No

Well, that is what I wanted to reply with but from the reaction I got last time i avoid that answer.

So I decide to take a different approach to this.

"Yes, I can't wait because everyone just loves school." I grumble sarcasm dripping from my voice as everyone smirks amused at my reaction.