Anymore

Lisa pov

My girlfriend of 1 year Jennie are going to a gathering. Jennie and I have known each other for 3 years but we started to date a year ago. I wasn't into dating anyone at the time but I really fell for Jennie I didn't make a move on Jennie straight away we became friends and we were close friends for 2 years before I realised I had actually fallen for her and not just liked her as a friend.

We had to say yes to the gathering and Rosé said to dress casually. This party is for our friend Rosé cousin who's has a song coming out. I'm guessing she's popular but I've never met Rosé cousin, I've known Rosé and her girlfriend Jisoo for 3 years and I'm just finally meeting her cousin.

I've met everyone family but Rosé cousin. Rosé says she's a big star in Canada and Korea. She wouldn't tell me her name because she said she wants to surprise all of us because her cousin is like famous or something.

Rosé said her cousin is coming back to Korea and she wants a small gathering for her because her cousin wants to perform her new song for Rosé and her friends.

I've got dressed.

( A/N: her outfit without the face mask )

Jennie comes in to the room. She looks so hot.

Lisa: you look beautiful Jen

Jennie blushes as she pecks my lips

Jennie: thank you, you look really good too.

I smile

Lisa; do we have to go? I rather stay in and be alone with you.

Jennie smiles and holds my hand.

Jennie: sweet face this is important to Rosé. Her family is our family to.

I sigh

Lisa: I know, I love Rosé but why do we have to go?

I pout, Jennie rolls her eyes.

Jennie: this is important to her sweet face and as good friends we're going.