20

"H!" I heard my best friend scream from the other side of the hallway.

Fuck.

I turned around on my heels, seeing how he was making his way through the crowd towards me.

"Are you avoiding me or something?" yeah, of course. I have been doing it until now, thanks for noticing.

"No, I am not, I was just a bit busy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, totally. Sorry but I need to go, could you wait for me by the lockers after school ends?" I knew I had to tell him. He deserved to know it anyway.

"Okay, will be there." he nodded, walking away.
I sighed to myself, not feeling like sharing the news with him. But he was my best friend he should know about it.

I was walking through the hallway, going in the direction of my classroom when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was Louis.

"Come with me Mr. Styles." he said authoritatively.

What was that? Did I do something bad?

I followed him into his cabinet nonetheless.
As soon as he closed the door behind us his facial expression softened.

"Hi." he greeted me.

"H-hello? What is going on professor?"

"You don't have to call me professor when you are with me like this, just in the classroom." he smiled.

"Oh, okay." I chuckled back, this whole situation was pretty awkward.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow if I can? Will your mother be home?"

"No, she should be working late." like most of the days.

"Good, I'll be there at five." he made a step closer towards me, making my breath hitch in my chest.

"How did you sleep?" he whispered into my face.

"G-good." I stuttered, feeling a bit uncomfortable under his stare.

"Okay." he looked down to my neck, not seeing the necklace he gave me yesterday.

"I took it off before shower and I didn't put it back on. I was in rush this morning, I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not like I am mad or anything." he reassured me.

"Okay." my corners raised up a bit.

"You should go to your next lesson." he walked with me over to the door, stopping with his hand on the doorknob, turning his body towards me again.

"Good luck." he pressed a kiss to the side of my head before he released me and I was able to run through the empty hallway to get to my Spanish lesson.

•••
"How have you been today?" Zayn asked when we walked out of the school. Here we go I guess.

"Eh, good, could be better though. You?" I glanced at him.

"Yeah, same." he answered simply.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Well..." I cleared my throat.
"Me and Louis, Louis and me we- eh, we kind of decided to give it a shot." I was embarrassing myself by my mumbling.

"Give a shot to what?" he didn't understand.

"Being together, as a real family." I said in a small voice, not wanting anyone besides Zayn to hear.

"WHAT THE FUCK???" he screamed loudly.

"How did this even- YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL BE COPARENTING!" few more seconds and my ears will start bleeding.

"Well, I thought we will but then he said he thought about us. He told me he- liked me a-and that the baby changed a lot of course s-so."

"So you are gonna be his omega??"

"Y-Yeah, it looks like that." I bit my lip happily.

"Oh my fucking God!"

"I cant believe my ears right now. Thats bloody amazing to hear. I knew it, I knew he liked you!" Zayn was super excited about the news as I could see.

"Zee, calm down." I looked around us, scared someone could hear out conversation.

"How can I calm down after receiving such information? Do you have some other things to tell me?" he continued to talk in excited manner.

"He asked me on a date this friday."

"Shit!"

"Yeah, I have nothing to wear."

"Well, it's only three pm. We can go to the shopping center." Zayn announced after checking his phone.

"Do you have time? I don't want to bother you." I knew he had to help a lot at home.

"Of course you won't! We need to dress you up. Oh god, what if you will- you know." he glanced at me.

"What?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Do things."

"I am pregnant!" my eyes widened at his words.

"Well, that doesn't mean you can't have sex though." Zayn smirked smuggly. I just smacked his arm, making him whine in pain.

•••
Zayn took me to all the shops that were there, even into some I would normally never go to.

"Yeah, I think you will look marvelous."

"Do you think?"

"Yeah. I need to go now, but it was lovely spending time with you."

"It was, see you tomorrow." we shared a quick hug before we both took separate ways.

•••
As soon as I came home I put some chicken strips into the oven, I was hungry again although I had eaten some pho soup just hour ago at the shopping center.

I unpacked the things I bought, taking a look over them once again.

I bought black skinny jeans for the first time in my life. I normally never wear skinnies but Zayn told me my ass and thighs looked very good in them. I also bought new white t-shirt, because I felt like those I have at home were too worn out for my first date.

I hoped he will like it. Its simple but it looked quite good in the fitting room.

I came back to the oven, checking up on the food when my phone beeped on the counter.

Louis: Hey, is everything good at home?

——————————————————————————
A/N
If you ever feel alone... don't!

I hope you are doing good, I love you all so much, sending you all kisses and hugs!

Bye, bye. :3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜