💦 Chapter 10 💦

Thanks guys for all the votes n stuff it gives me motivation to keep writing this weird shit 😚 ilyy

> Moondrop's POV

I sat on my little bed in the room me and Sun shared. It creaked a bit under my weight as I lay back, fixing my eyes on the ceiling.

Bored.

Sun was cleaning up still after todays arts and crafts- glitter glue and paint was all over the floor and he had to scrub it with a sponge. Don't be thinking I'm a douche for not helping him- he told me he could handle it and would work better with the lights completely on. So I came up here.

Cool darkness pooled around me. I'd closed the curtain entrance to the stage to make sure no light crept in and I could really relax. I don't know why the lights bother me so much. I wish I could stand them.

After a few minutes my boredom felt overwhelming. I sat up on my bed, standing up and arching my back in a stretch before making my way to the balcony.

The lights shone brightly outside of the curtain. I didn't want to leave but... I missed Sun.

I gingerly made my way down to the floor, looking around for Sun when I made it down to the floor. I couldn't see him from where I was, so I went to look for him. I stopped for a second by the light switch, dimming the lights. I was just about to give up looking when something slammed into me, making me fall on my back on the floor. The soft flooring didn't hurt as I fell though, but the shock of the impact startled me.

I looked up to see Sun above me, his hands at the sides of my head propping him above me.

He giggled. "I got youu," he said in a sing-song voice. "I told you I wanted the lights alll the way on!" He frowned. "You broke the rules~"

He smiled at me, a bit manic. I didn't know why he was acting like this- maybe he's overworked from cleaning up? I kinda liked how he was acting though..

I smiled. "What are you going to do about it, then?" I purred.

He grinned down at me, holding eye contact as he said, "I'm going to make you paayy~"

My body shuddered with anticipation at the words, at the thought of what he would do to me.

He smiled, moving his hands from beside my head to trail my chest, then my stomach. Lower.

I let out a small noise and sat up to watch as he pulled my pants down enough to expose me. He sat between my legs, and I watched as he took me in his mouth. I moaned in pleasure at his warm mouth around where I needed him- the warmth filled my body and I felt my face heat.

He snapped his eyes up to mine, roughly using one hand to shove me back down on the floor. I liked that. Oh, I really liked that.

He held me on the floor with one hand, his fingers digging into me to make sure I wouldn't move. His other hand held my hips down, his legs covering mine.

He swirled his tongue around me, causing me to cry out and whimper as he just growled in response.

My back arched as he dragged his teeth along me slightly, and I moaned in pleasureable pain.

I felt warmth pooling in my stomach and couldn't stop myself as I released into Sun's mouth. I watched him swallow all of it, not hesitating.

I tried to get up now, reaching for Sun but he stopped me, grabbing my wrists and pushing me back down. He straddled me, my arms pinned beside my head.

"Let me... Up," I said, panting. Even though I'd rather just stay here.

"No," he said sweetly.

"Why?" I asked, knowing if I really wanted to I could overpower him and get up.

"Because," he purred. "I don't want to."

He shifted back a bit, his hands leaving my wrists. I watched Sun pull his pants down to his knees, lining himself up with me.

My eyes widened as I realized what he wanted to do, and before he could, I reached my hands to his hips and pushed him down onto me roughly.

Sun yelped in surprise and pain as I pushed him down, glaring at me. "Naughty," he snarled.

I drew my hands back, holding them up defensively.

"Naughty," Sun growled again, one of his hands moving to wrap around my throat, lightly choking me. It felt good.

He started moving, going up and down slowly at first, adjusting, before starting to bounce rythmically. I shuddered at the pleasure, letting out moans around the hand choking me.

I felt him slow down, then stop completely.

"No- please," I panted, reaching up for him. He batted my hand away.

"No touchy," he hissed. "Beg."

My eyes widened slightly. I'd never known Sun to be like this.

"P-please, Sun, please- I'll do anything- please," I whimpered, looking up st Sun.

He smiled. "Good boy." He started to bounce again, my back arched and I resisted the urge to touch him, to feel him.

He let out soft moans, speeding up not only for my pleasure but for his own as well.

I felt heat gather in me again, and I looked up at Sun, who was watching my face intently. Ah- he was so hot. He closed his eyes and let out a loud moan as he released on my stomach, and I came soon after him.

For a bit we sat there, Sun on top of me and panting, me exhausted and lying down.

I reached for Sun, hoping it was okay to touch him now, and gently sat up, helping him off since he didn't seem to want to do it himself.

I pulled up my pants, then his, cleaning us up gingerly. Sun lay on the ground now, watching me. All the fire seemed to have left him, replaced by fatigue.

I crawled over to him, not wanting to have to go to our room and instead lay on the floor beside him. I pulled him close to me and he mumbled something before wrapping his arms around me in return. The floor was soft enough we could sleep on.

I wonder if Sun finished cleaning at all.

1.1k words wooo

Anyways hope you guys liked it this one's a bit weird

I kinda want to start doing kinks like bondage and stuff maybe more smut next chapter 🤤🤤🤪🤪

Don't forget to vote!! ❤️