𝟭𝟬🌙

When mugi was officially ungrounded, she was free to go outside their hideout but not allowed to go outside of the town they're in.

Stealing some candies and chocolates from a vendor, she quickly ate it before running off somewhere else with her weird doll in her hands.

"Oof." Mugi bumped into someone's leg and fell down on her back.

"It'S YOU!" Sanemi screeched and pointed a finger at her.

Mugi blinked. What was his name again? "Nemi, hello!" She waved her hands at him.

"This is popo." She waved the doll's hand at sanemi.

"Why the fuck does that doll has one eye? And is that...a hole in where his other eye supposed to be?" Sanemi's eye twitched as he looked at 'popo'.

Mugi looked at popo and poked the hole. "Mugi can't find a spare patch. If popo use different patch, popo looks weird."

Whatthefuck? "THAT DOLL LOOKS WEIRD AS FUCK ALREADY!"

Mugi turned popo around and showed it to sanemi.

"NOW WHY THE HELL IS POPO'S OTHER EYE BEHIND HIS HEAD?!"

"So popo can see from all side." Mugi said proudly.

Sanemi took a deep breath. He still remembers that kagaya told him to not kill mugi unless she becomes dangerous and this situation was not it so he composed his self.

He just opted to fist his hand and punch the top of mugi's head with it.

"oW!" Mugi cried and rubbed the top of her head while she scowled at sanemi.

"You're a demon. You can take it, you'll survive." Sanemi said.

"mUgi iS dEmOn nyEnyEnyEH muGi wiLL suRvivE." Mugi mocked sanemi and stood up, walked up to him, and bit his leg.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! FUCK YOU DEMONNNNN!! I'LL KILL YOU!" Sanemi tried to shook mugi from his leg but she was not letting him go. She was still angry.

Grabbing the back of mugi's kimono, sanemi forced mugi to let go of his leg and threw her, far, far away.

Mugi whined while she was up in the air, and somehow her blood demon art just decided to pop out at this time as her eyes seemed to give a little bit of flash.

The weird ass doll behind sanemi suddenly stood up.

"Bite nemi." Popo grunted.

"WHATTHEFUCK?!" Sanemi jumped and looked behind him. "pOPO?!"

Popo the freaky doll walked up to sanemi and tried to bite his leg but sadly, popo's mouth was sewed or have no mouth so he's just plopping its face on sanemi's leg.

"dISGUSTING!" Sanemi screeched, grabbed popo, and threw the doll away as well as he quickly run away, wanting to forget about the creepy doll and report about mugi's blood demon art.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Popo!" Mugi smiled and hugged popo as they met after being launched away by sanemi.

Mugi grinned, "popo is alive!"