Bloody Painter x Reader (part 2)

He led me into the forest that was close to the hospital. We arrived at running stream and sat on a large rock. We sat in silence, the wind blew my hair out of my face. 

"May I?" he asked, I turned and looked at him. He held a hair brush and scissors. 

"Yes please," I watched him take off his mask and set it aside. 

"How short would you like it?" I showed him the length I wanted and turned my attention back towards the stream. The moon illuminated the area and reflected off the water. He was gentle taking his time to unknot my hair before cutting it. My hair hit the rock before the wind blew it away. The weight had lightened significantly from my head. "All done." 

"Thank you, its much better." I smiled, looking at him. 

"Of course. Now lets get you back to the house and find you some clothes."

"The house?" I tilted my head brows furrowing.

"Oh right." he said shaking his head. "When I was let out I wandered. Eventually I found this group, killers if you will." he paused, letting his words sink in. "We all live in this large mansion." 

"Oh, are they friendly?" I asked, he averted his eyes, I noticed him bite his lip.

"Yes...it just might take a while." he finally spoke. 

"Okay, lets go," I smiled, sliding off the rock. He took my hand and led me deeper into the forest. We walked for what seemed hours until we stopped in front of a mansion. "Wow," I whispered.

"Come on, lets introduce you." he smiled. He led me inside where I was met with chaos. A guy in a white hoodie that was stained with red splotches held a knife to a girl with black hair and black dress. She wore a mask. A group sat on a couch playing a game. Another pair walked by with a plate of waffles. "Welcome to Slender mansion."

"Who's Slender?" I asked, looking at him.

"That would be me." I jumped and looked infront of me again. A tall man in a suit looked down at me. He had no face and was all white.

"Nice to meet you," I trailed off, my throat closing.

"Helen will take you to your room." he spoke without a mouth. His voice seemed to be in my head but Helen had heard and pulled me away. He led me up the stairs and led me to a room. 

"I hope you don't mind but we are sharing a room." he smiled. 

"That's fine, it just something normal." I shrugged, looking around the room and seeing two beds. "Could we actually push the beds together?" I whispered. My cheeks beginning to heat up. 

"Of course." he smiled.  We pushed the beds together and I crawled under the covers. My eyes became heavy and I quickly fell asleep knowing I was finally home.

(A second part for those who wanted a second part! I hope you enjoyed it <3)