Ten | Dinner

I know it seems as we aren't involved in the mafia much but it's the little things that show it

I know it seems as we aren't involved in the mafia much but it's the little things that show it. Bodyguards and men in cars following us, looking out for danger. Men coming in and out of the house. Dinners with allies.

And apparently today we're having some dinner with allies. I'm really only going because I'm nosy as fuck and it's giving me an excuse to wear some fancy dress. Also free food.

I was made aware of this dinner late as in this morning so I have no time to go buy a dress. I like to match my outfit to the place sometimes so I searched up pictures of the restaurant. It was pretty simplistic, neat, and black.

Based off of that I went with a simple black dress that has an open back. Except I turned it around so the opening is on my stomach. I don't work out just to hide my progress. Going with the black theme I put on black heels and a black purse. My hair is straight and tucked behind my ears.

I was laying on my stomach, on my bed, when there was a knock on my door

I was laying on my stomach, on my bed, when there was a knock on my door. Before I could even say come in, the door opened. In came Leo my favorite out of all the people in this household.

He ran up to me with his arms up so I took that as a signal to pick him up, which I did.

He snuggled his head into my neck and murmured, "Dada said it's time to leave buba" 

I responded with, "Okay handsome boy" which he responded with giggles towards the nickname. I don't like kids but this one is an exception.

As I walked down the stairs with him still in my arms my heels could be heard, bring attention to me. My stomach was currently covered by Leo and my purse so they've yet to see my stomach. Let's keep it that way as I don't feel like hearing their complaining.

Everyone seems to be in their own worlds so it's silent for most of the ride. Father is on the phone with whoever. My brothers are all on their phones either talking to their respective girlfriends or scrolling through social media. Davina is playing with Leo. Xavier, per usual, is staring at me. Honestly fan behavior.

It's long before we get to the restaurant. When we enter, the clutter of dishes and talking stop. Eyes avoid contact with ours. The receptionist can be seen practicing his lines before we get to him.