Chapter 11

I am going to summon up what happen to Wen Chao, Wen Zuliu and Wang Lingjiao.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The first thing Wei Ying do when he get out of the burial mound is to go after Wen Chao, Wen Zuliu and Wang Lingjiao. He want to take his revenge out on them because they were the one who massacred the whole Jiang clan and they even kill Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan.

Wei Ying found Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao in one of the Wen supervisor office. The first person Wei Ying going to torture is Wang Lingjiao. He make her see two eye ball in her jewelry box, when she got scare really fast she went to get the talisman hanging from above the doorway and stick it on her chest.

She went to get a pole, then she went over to her jewelry box again, she poke at it to make sure there is no eye ball in it. The box tip over and all of the jewelry came out.

She is happy that is her jewelry again, while being so happy that she got her jewelry she felt eye on her. She turn around to see the same two eye ball staring up at her, this make her scream in terror. She soon begin to go crazy as she use the pole in her hand hitting everything in the room.

Wang Lingjiao hear the sound of a flute playing, she continue to wreck everything around her. The flute sound cause her to use a broken wood and cut her face with it. Then a white long cloth came flying from outside into the room, it hang itself from the beam above the room.

Wang Lingjiao follow the sound of the flute melody, she climb onto the table and she tied the cloth together. She end up hanging herself to death, 'One day, two to go.' Wei Ying though to himself as he continue to play on his demonic flute.

While Wen Chao is in the main room, he doesn't know that Wang Lingjiao is dead. He is drunk, he call for his man to go stop Wang Lingjiao from screaming.(this was before Wang Lingjiao died) He keep on drinking, and he is getting angry that no one is coming in when he call for them.

One person walk through the door, Wen Chao look up to see Wang Lingjiao walking in. Outside on top of the roof Wei Ying play a very eerie tune on the flute, this cause Wen Chao head to hurt. Wen Chao hold onto his head while backing away from a ghost of Wang Lingjiao.

Every step he back away the more Wang Lingjiao(ghost)walk forward. Wang Lingjiao keep walking forward toward Wen Chao saying, "please help me...help me...I don't want to died," Wen Chao got scare, he pull out his sword to stab ghost Wang Lingjiao in the stomach, she didn't died from it.

Wen Chao become more and more scare of this ghost Wang Lingjiao, he scream and scream and scream until he beg to forgive him or tell Wei Ying(who he think is dead and come back to haunt him) that it wasn't him that kill Wei Ying but it was Wen Zuliu who kill him.

(Sorry is a summon, don't want to go into too much detail.)

Wen Zuliu came into the room, he take Wen Chao away from there. He doesn't want anything to happen to Wen Rouhan last living son to died by Wei Ying hand.

Wei Ying stop playing when he see that Wen Chao is gone, "Tsk, I am not done with you yet Wen Chao. You too, Wen Zuliu. I will make the two of you pay for what you did to Jiang Cheng and the whole Jiang clan."

After saying that Wei Ying follow in the same direction that Wen Zuliu have taken Wen Chao.

'Where ever you go Wen Chao, I will find you. I will get my revenge,' Wei Ying run here and there searching for Wen Chao and Wen Zuliu.

That is until he found them in an tea house, there is no one around. Just as he is about to walk in, Wei Ying see Wen Zuliu walking out so he hide in the wood waiting for the right time to attack Wen Chao and Wen Zuliu.