Ch. 11

Backstory
°
°
Part 1:The Beginning
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

"Hey! Have you all heard of the news!?!" Squealed Chica as she ran up towards the stage. She struggled to climb up, but managed by herself.

Monty and Roxy were busy playing cards, it included screaming at each other at who was better. The leader of the glamrock gang, Freddy, was fixing the tempo of his guitar when he looked up to see Chica more happy than usual.

"Yea? What is it?" The wolf asked as she looked up from the dek of cards.

"Ha! I win!!" Shouted Monty

"Hm, yea whatever. I'm still amazing at you at everything." She flipped her hair as she turned away from the other. "Anyways, what do you need honey?" She stood up.

"Well, you guys know that the plex has been remodeling the Daycare these past few moths right!"

"Yea" They all nodded.

"Apperantly their building a new animatronic for it!!"

"What!?!" They all shouted at the same time. Chica nodded her as she squealed.

"Yea I'm excited too! The animatronic will be the Daycare attended!! I just can't wait to meet them!!" Squealed Chica jumping up and down.

"I thought they were gonna hire people to take care of the children. Not another animatronic." Questioned Freddy, he was clearly shocked at this.

"You are correct my dear friend." A voice from behind them made the animatronics all jump. They turned to see none other than, Mark.

"We where going to hire another person, but the company decided another animatronic would fit the plex. Y'know, use a load of money to make more loads of money." The worker explained.

"Hey, are ya gonna be the new animatronic's engineer? Builder? Whatever ya are?" Asked Monty.

"Yea, I'm am going to be the 'whatever I am' who's building him, with a whole team ofcourse. He's almost done, you guys wanna go see him?" His question was immediately and loudly answered with a very excited "yes!!"

"Very excited are we?" Chuckled the worker. He waved his hand at them to follow behind him, which they did.

"Why wouldn't we be? The only new 'animatronics' we get here are the map bots" Roxy spoke, the others agreed with her.

Mark led them all towards the Works and Repairs room.

"Eh, I get it. I was overjoyed too. Mainly because I got to chose the design for him. He was being built half way through the construction of the daycare." They finally reached the room, and the worker turned to face them.

"Okay, a little warning, he's almost finished. I still need to attach his arm, so don't freak out please." They all nodded. Mark slowly opened the door. Behind said doors, it reveled a powered off animatronic laying on a table. The worker stepped inside the room and went beside the table.

His hand reached out towards the corned of the table and he pressed a button. The table slowly started moving upward, slowly revealing the animatronic's full look.