Teacher x Teacher

"OMG, KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA. He's so cute!!"

"I know, right?"

"This is so unFAIR! Why does he have to be only a few years older than us and a TEACHER!"

"Not only that, but did you see the ring on his finger?! I wonder who the lucky lady is."

Professor Kogane tried to ignore the squealing students as always whenever he entered the college campus. They were mesmerized by him, being so classy and good-looking. It wasn't his fault he liked wearing a red collar shirt that was slightly unbuttoned to show a tiny bit of his torso, it was just so gosh darn hot in his room since the heater broke. He liked his leather boots and his sometimes black jackets on cool days. Also he couldn't tie a tie for his life so he just left it looking hot around his neck.

His real name was Keith, but he made sure his students called him that and respected him. Only one teacher dared call him by his real name.

Professor Lance Fuentes Sanchez McClain, a kind, funny teacher and also the biggest irritation in Keith's life. They went to the same college, Altea High, where they both got jobs as professors. They bickered for years and still do but it was a habit. He was the Spanish teacher while Keith taught complicated Chemistry and Physics. Keith also taught the Astronomy class.

And what was worse was that their classrooms were right next to each other and the walls were paper thin.

"So,class. As to explain my dearest friend Keith, el es un pendejo y odio su cabello. Besides, I don't give as much homework as him." Keith grit his teeth. The day had just started! Why was Lance already calling him an idiot and hating his hair? It was just a mullet and he got compliments multiple times for it. It was fine!

The students in Lance's class chuckled, but the students in Keith's class who understood were horrified. Who had the nerve to talk about Keith like that? With those arms, he could easily snap them all in two! Keith coughed loudly and faced the board behind him. The classrooms were designed so that the chalk boards in both rooms were on the same wall just opposite sides, like staring into a mirror. Keith coughed loudly so that this idiot could understand that what he said was not unheard by him. His deep voice projected in the room,"Anyways, flip to your books chapter 64 and read. Take notes and use the Cornell system I taught you. Just give me a few minutes to grab the papers I have for you." The class was dead silent, not daring to disobey the harsh professor. He took out the papers and placed them on his desk then started writing reading questions on the board.

"Alright, close your books, guys cause I have a trick question for you. What do you think of Keith's idiotic mullet cause I can go on for days.."

Crack.

The chalk in Keith's hand snapped in two. The class froze. Lance's voice rang through their ears and they braced for impact. Keith turned around,"You know what. This is gonna take me a while to calm down so for now just answer the questions on the board and instead of talking about them today, we will do it tomorrow."

Keith made sure to complain to Lance afterward. He didn't disturb his classes, just enough to put him in a riled mood. Funny thing was that....they would walk into the teacher's lounge while no one was around and students passed by the halls to see them leave, hair a mess and slightly breathless? Probably had a fright or something, especially since their lips were swollen and bruised too, the look on Lance's face a satisfied one and the one on Keith's and embarrassed and slightly happy one.

One day was a special day though.

A day Keith would never forget.

Keith sat down at his desks and the students completed their second pop quiz in the week. It was Wednesday.

Lance spoke loudly, louder than before in Spanish,"Alright class, just close your books. I want you to write a letter to your loved one in Spanish using the vocabulary we have learned. If you want, I can give it back and you can give it to your loved one! Example." He cleared his throat and the deep gorgeous voice he spoke with in Spanish, but not too loud, as if he wanted someone on the other side of the wall to hear. 

"No matter what happens. No matter what you do. No matter what you say. I'll still love you. I always did, since forever. Since the moment my eyes caught yours, my heart pounds when I see you, my body trembles, my breath hitches. I want to stay close to you and when you made those promises to me, I felt my heart in my throat. I will stay with you and be with you and love you. No matter what happens. No matter what you do. No matter what you say. I'll love you. And you will always be mine as I am yours." 

Keith heart lurched and fluttered, since he knew the language by heart. Suddenly, Lance did the unexpected.

He spoke in Korean.

"Open the drawer." It was broken, since Lance didn't know much of the language. Keith opened it anyways and there was a hidden bouquet of roses, fresh and beautiful.

The students, who were silently watching their professor wondered about his blush. He could just see Lance's smirk.

"Feliz Aniversario, amor."

"Happy Anniversary, love."

Keith chuckled and shook  his head. Lance was all about dramatic events. "Gracias, mi amor."

The class gaped. They all took Spanish. They understood every word.

Keith didn't have a lucky lady.

He had his amor.

He had Lance.