ɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ .

y/n pov :

"ashtray my head fucking hurts" i said rolling over facing him hold my stomach. "don't tell me your on your period" ashtray said looking at me with a panic. "no it's not that" i said. "want some advil or sum?" he said pulling me close to his chest. "no that's gonna make it worse" i said closing my eyes. he rubbed my head tryna make me feel better. "wanna go to the gas station?" ashtray said looking down at me . "yeah i'll go, but drop off at my house for a second ight?" i said .

he leaned down to kiss me but i put my on his lips . "hold on playboy, i might be sick" i said laughing. i got out of bed and grabbed my backpack. fez and faye were already at the gas station. me and ashtray walked to my house . "wait out here, if my parents see you i swear their gonna go crazy" i said before i put my house key in the door . "your finally home huh, i still need you to explain why i found all those drugs in your fucking room" my mom said with a cigarette in her hand , smoking it .

i rolled my eyes and went upstairs and put more clothes inside my backpack. i walked downstairs and i saw my mom holding ashtray by the back of his jacket . i ran downstairs and shoved my mom off ashtray. "what the fuck is wrong with you ?" i said yelling. "get the fuck out of my fucking house bitch" my mom spat at me. "fuck you" i said sticking my middle finger at at her. i grabbed ashtrays hand and walked out of the house.

"i thought you said you were sick" ashtray said . i paused for a second and kissed him on the lips . we got to the gas station and i saw fez was sitting down on a chair outside smoking a blunt . "hi fez" i said . "wassup y/n" fez said exhaling the smoke. then i saw faye sitting on the ice cream freezer smoking a blunt also . "hey faye" i said waving . "hi y/n" faye said . i walked in the back and hopped on the couch . "i'm gonna take a nap ok?" i said closing my eyes. "get as much sleep as you want" ashtray said kissing my cheek.

ashtray pov :

i put a blanket over y/n and i leave the back room . today i had this gut fucking feeling about something i don't even fucking know. i sat up on the counter and just went on my phone. "hi" faye said . i turned away from my phone and looked at faye. "wassup" i said . "have you seen like y/n , like naked?" faye said inhaling the smoke . is this dumb bitch really asking me this stupid ass question. "i don't even want to look at you after that" i said looking back at my phone.

"no it's just like a simple question" she said . "yeah i get that , but it's a stupid ass question to ask a minor who haven't even seen her tits yet " i said . "oh so you think of her of that way" faye said exhaling her smoke. "no- i didn't mean like that, i meant like . i don't even fucking know , but just no i'm not even ready to see her like that ." i said annoyed . "mhm" she said . "fez tell faye to stop talking to me" i said to fez . "it was one simple question" she said .

time passed and y/n is still fucking asleep. i swear she could sleep for hours . i was still sitting on the counter but i rolled up a blunt. i inhaled the smoke looking at my phone. "well i'm not surprise to see you here." i heard a familiar voice, i looked up and saw jordan . "what the fuck do you want bro? want me to beat your ass or sum?" i said shrugging my shoulders. "nah i'm just here, where's your lil bitch at? i actually wanted to see her instead " jordan said walking up to me. "your giving me more reasons to sneak in your house at night and shoot your ass" i said scoffing.

"i'm just saying that bitch is hot, like on fire and shit" jordan said putting his hands in his pockets. i looked at him for a second than i jumped off the counter onto of him punching him . "say it again i fucking dare you!" i said repeatedly punching him . i grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and pulled him up, pushing him against the glass door that lead to the back. i forced him to see y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"you see her! she's mine , and i'm not gonna let a lil pussy sexually touch her!" i yelled punching him back on the floor."this time i'm gonna rlly fucking kill you!" i said punching him . i swear jordan just puts himself in bad situation. like get the fucking hint she doesn't want you . "i'm sorry!" he yelled . "ain't no taking it back now" i said . "yo, ash that's enough. i think he gets it" fez said .

y/n pov :

i shut my eyes closed stretching up and hearing someone yelling. i fully open my eyes and i see ashtray punching the shit out of someone . i quickly get up and run to the door swinging it open . "ashtray what are you doing? is that jordan?" i yelled . even if jordan was a disgusting person , i didn't want him to die . "ashtray calm down!" i yelled again . he finally looked up and saw me standing there .

jordan took this chance to push ashtray off of him and quickly got up running out of the gas station limping a little. "come back here pussy!" ashtray yelled getting up running out of the gas station but stoped bc jordan was already far. i ran behind him and looked at his knuckles. they were blood all over his hands , i couldn't tell if it was his for jordans. "what happened?" i said grabbing his face making him look at me.

"i was just on the counter smoking a blunt then he walked in talking all this shit." ashtray said . i grabbed his hand and walked to the back room . "he could never keep his mouth shut huh?" i said . "i just want to fucking shoot him in the head" ashtray said balling up his fist. i grabbed a napkin and poured a little water on it so it could be damped. i put my hand on top of ashtrays so he could relax his hands .i gently rub the blood off his knuckles. i thru the napkin away and i laid back down. "you would kill someone for me?" i said.

"you don't even have to asked me twice ma" ashtray said laying his head on top of my chest . i wrap my arms around his neck and held him close . "if you could pick who would you beat up, roy or jordan." i said laughing. "that's hard , both." ashtray said . i looked at him with a straight face . "what their both pussys. i don't even know myself " ashtray said shrugging his shoulders. " well i would love to see who is gonna be the lucky winner" i said smiling. i looked and saw ashtray alling asleep, i could hear his soft breaths .

——————————————————————————

maddy is gonna take over episode 6 , you cant tell me otherwise. she gonna beat that bitch cassie the fuck up 💗!!